There are citizens in many states of India who, despite being educated, are facing the problem of unemployment. Unemployment allowance is provided to these citizens with the help of state and central government, with the help of which they do not have to face financial difficulties. One such scheme has been started by the Government of Bihar, whose name is the Chief Minister Self Help Allowance Scheme. In today’s article, we will provide you with complete information regarding the Chief Minister’s swayam sahayata bhatta yojana. Request you to read this article till the end.
mukhyamantri swayam sahayata bhatta yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri swayam sahayata bhatta yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Bihar Government Nitish Kumar. The Chief Minister’s Self Help Allowance Scheme has been implemented for the unemployed youth of 20 to 25 years of the state, who are looking for employment, but due to being unemployed, they are facing financial problems. To such beneficiaries, an amount of Rs. thousand per month will be provided by the state government.
This financial help will be given to them for 2 years, with the help of which they can easily face their financial problems. Only those unemployed youth will be able to take advantage of this scheme, who have training in language communication and basic computer knowledge. The scheme is being implemented by the Planning and Development Department.
Implementation of Chief Minister Nishchay Self- Help Allowance scheme
- For the successful implementation of MNSSBY 2022, it has also been decided to set up district registration and counseling centers at the district headquarters.
- The trial of registration centers was started in the year 2016 itself and formally these centers have been started on 2nd October 2016.
- With the help of these centers, Student Credit Card Scheme and Skill Development Scheme have also been implemented.
mukhyamantri swayam sahayata bhatta yojana benefit
This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of the Bihar Government.
Through the scheme, all unemployed youth who are between 20 to 25 years old, unemployed youth will be provided unemployment allowance.
It will be given to unemployed youth who are fully educated and looking for employment.
All these unemployed youth will be provided a monthly amount of Rs.
With the help of nischay yojna, financial help will be given to the youth.
The benefits of the scheme will be provided to the beneficiaries over a time frame of up to 2 years.
To apply for this scheme, it is mandatory for the youth to have training in language communication and basic computer knowledge.
The implementation of such a scheme is being done by the Planning and Development Department.
Beneficiaries of this scheme can also avail important facilities like bihar student credit card and skill development scheme.
Eligibility of Chief Minister’s Self Help Allowance Scheme
- The applicant for the scheme should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Only those youth whose age will be 20 to 25 years will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant should not have any kind of self-employment for getting an unemployment allowance.
- There should not be any kind of government and non-government employer applying for the scheme.
- The applicant should not get any kind of allowance and scholarship or help with credit cards and education loans from any other source.
- For the application of the scheme, the applicant should be a permanent resident of the district of Bihar state that he is applying in the registration center of the district.
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant should have passed class XII from a recognized institution.
- The applicant should not be a higher education applicant applying for the scheme.
mukhyamantri swayam sahayata bhatta yojana documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement
- Residential Certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
Application approval process
- As soon as the application form is submitted by the beneficiary, after that the application will be scrutinized in the bank office.
- After this, the application form will be sent online to the District Officer.
- To send the unemployment allowance amount to the beneficiaries, the application form will be given by the District Planning Officer to the Project Management Union formed at the state level, drcc bihar.
- The amount will be distributed to the beneficiaries by the Project Management Union.
- After this, the application form will be given online on the portal of Labor Resources Department for skilled youth training.
Chief Minister Self Help Allowance Scheme Online Application
- Go to the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the option of New Application Registration.
- On the new page, enter your name, email id, Aadhaar number, and registered mobile number.
- Click on the option of Send OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number in the OTP box.
- Click on the submit body.
- Now complete the login process.
- After this, select the option of Chief Minister’s Self Help Allowance Scheme.
- An application form will open in front of you.
- Enter the details asked in the application form like name, mobile number, email, etc.
- Upload the asked important documents online.
- Now click on the submit button.
mnssby subsequent payment status
- Go to the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the option of mnssby subsequent payment.
- Select the search category.
- Enter the date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your application status will be displayed on your screen.
mukhyamantri swayam sahayata bhatta yojana toll free number
mnssby helpline number : 1800 3456 444