The state government of Maharastra will start a scheme called Kusum Yojana. The main objective of starting the Rajasthan Kusum Yojana is to provide solar-powered solar pumps for irrigation to the farmers. Under this scheme, the central government and the state government of Maharashtra will convert 3 crore petrol and diesel irrigation pumps into solar energy pumps. Let us tell you about kusum solar pump yojana maharashtra 2021 gr login, kusum yojana form, how to get solar pump subsidy, how to apply for solar pump subsidy in maharashtra, etc.
pm kusum solar pump yojana maharashtra 2022
Under this scheme, a target has been set by the state government to convert 17.5 lakh diesel pumps and 3 crore agriculturally useful pumps into solar pumps in the coming 10 years. To install solar pumps and promote solar products, an initial budget of Rs. 50 thousand crores was allocated. has been done. 20 lakh farmers of the state will get the benefit from Maharastra solar pumps in the budget 2020-21.
Solar Pump Maha Krushi Urja Abhiyan
Under this scheme, applications can be made for setting Maharashtra solar power plants and for leasing land. All those citizens who want to take land on lease for setting Maharashtra solar power plant can get the list of applicants from the website of RREC after which they can contact the registered applicants and apply for setting up the plant.
If the online registration has been done by the applicant then the applicant will get the Application ID. The applicant must keep the print out of the application form safe with him in case of an online application. To apply, all the important documents have to be submitted by the application.
The objective of Kusum Yojana 2022
As you know that there are many states in India where there is drought. And the farmers cultivating there have to suffer losses due to drought. Under this scheme, to provide the facility of solar panels to the farmers for irrigation as they can irrigate their fields well. Through this Kusum Yojana 2022, the farmer will get double benefit and his income will also increase. So they will get the price for that too.
Farmers getting benefit under Kusum Yojana
Through this scheme, farmers of the state are able to irrigate their fields properly by installing a solar systems and running pump sets with solar energy, due to which their income is also increasing. The problem of electricity for irrigation in the fields of all the farmers of the state has been solved. In this scheme of farmers, 30 percent grant is being given by the central government and 30 percent is being given by the state government and 30 percent is being given by NABARD. Solar systems are being installed by depositing the remaining 10 percent amount to the farmer.
20 thousand 549 rupees for 3 HP, Rs 33 thousand 749 for 5 HP, and Rs 46 thousand 687 for 7.5 HP are being deposited to the farmer as demand. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state who are taking loans to install solar power systems in their fields cannot pay the loan given in cash, by producing electricity from solar energy, the farmers of the state give additional money to other farmers or the government on the grid.
New update of kusum yojana
After which the farmer brothers will be able to start their own power plant. Under this announcement of the Ministry of Power, now solar power plants can be installed on barren, fallow, agricultural land, pasture and marshy land. According to the statement of the ministry, small farmers can also take advantage of the scheme, to help small farmers, projects with a capacity of less than 500 kilowatts can be approved by the state government.
Benefits of Kusum Yojana 2022
- Farmers of the Maharastra state can take advantage of this scheme.
- Providing Solar Irrigation Pump at a subsidized price.
- This will reduce diesel consumption.
- Now the pumps irrigating the fields will run on solar energy, there will be a boost in the farming of farmers.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given 60% financial assistance from the central government for installing solar panels and the bank will provide 30% loan assistance and only the farmer will have to pay 10%.
- By installing a solar plant, there will be electricity for 24 hours. Due to which farmers can easily irrigate their fields.
- With the additional electricity generated by solar panels, the farmer can sell that electricity to government or non-government power departments, from where the farmer can get the help of 6000 rupees for 1 month.
- Whatever solar panels will be installed under Kusum Yojana, they will be installed in the barren land, so that the barren land will also be used, and income will be received from the barren land.
Eligibility of Kusum Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Maharastra.
- The applicant can apply for a solar power plant of 0.5 MW to 2 MW capacity.
- 2 hectares of land would be required per MW.
- Under this scheme, no financial qualification is required for the project with its own investment.
- If the project is being developed by the applicant through a developer, then it is mandatory for the developer to have a net worth of Rs 1 crore per MW.
Kusum Yojana Important Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Copy of registration
- Authorization letter
- Copy of jamabandi of land
- Mobile number
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photograph
kusum solar pump yojana maharashtra 2021 registration
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Kusum Yojana.
- The homepage will appear from the screen.
- On the home page, click on the option of Apply for Kusum Yojana.
- The application form will open in front of you.
- Enter all the important information asked in this form.
- Upload all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Maharashtra Kusum Yojana.
- 1 pm kusum solar pump yojana maharashtra 2022
- 2 Solar Pump Maha Krushi Urja Abhiyan
- 3 The objective of Kusum Yojana 2022
- 4 Farmers getting benefit under Kusum Yojana
- 5 New update of kusum yojana
- 6 Benefits of Kusum Yojana 2022
- 7 Eligibility of Kusum Yojana
- 8 Kusum Yojana Important Documents
- 9 kusum solar pump yojana maharashtra 2021 registration