As we all know that the condition of the farmers of our country is not stable. That is why the central government is trying its best to improve the economic condition of the farmers day by day. For that, the government is started various financial schemes for the farmer that help them to improve their income and increase ability in the economic conditions of a country. One of the schemes is Chief Minister Kisan Mitra energy scheme. Through this article, we are going to tell you about Kisan Mitra energy Yojana’s purpose, benefit eligibility features, etc.
Mukhymantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana 2021
- 1 Mukhymantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana 2021
- 2 More than 8 lakh farmers will get the benefit of the scheme
- 3 Chief Minister Kisan Mitra energy scheme launched detail
- 4 Purpose of Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Yojana
- 5 Benefit of mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana
- 6 Eligibility of Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana
- 7 Document required
- 8 Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana Apply Form
Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Shri Ashok Singh a lot on 9th June 20 21. With the help of this Yojana, the Subsidy amount will be provided on the electricity bill to the farmers of the state. The Subsidy amount is a maximum of 1000 rupees per month and a maximum of 12000 rupees per year. With the help of the scheme, the electricity bills will be issued to all the eligible agricultural consumers by Vidyut Vitran Nigam on the basis of their monthly bill system.
Farmers need to pay 60% of the electricity bill every month. The benefit of the scheme will be provided to the farmers of Rajasthan state. Through this scheme, more than 1450 crore will be spent by the government for the smooth implementation of this scheme.
More than 8 lakh farmers will get the benefit of the scheme
According to the State Government of Rajasthan, more than 8 lakh farmers will get benefits under mukhymantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana. In addition to the scheme, rupees 231 crores have been provided to the farmers. This information is provided by Bhanwar Singh Bhati the energy minister of Rajasthan state. Through this scheme, the electricity bill of more than 3 lakh farmers will come down to zero level.
The government will provide electricity to the farmers at the rate of 90 Paisa per unit. You can apply for this scheme by visiting your nearest electricity department. If you want to get the benefit of this scheme your Aadhar Card must be linked to your account.
Chief Minister Kisan Mitra energy scheme launched detail
Mukhymantri Kisan Mitra energy Yojana is launched by Chief Minister Shri Ashok Singh Gahlot. The launch of the scheme has been organized through video conferencing. Through this video conferencing, various scheme related to the energy department has been inaugurated by the chief minister himself. Through this scheme, 1000 rupees per month will be provided to the farmers on the electricity bill. This amount will be distributed into the bank account of eligible farmers. Through this scheme, the state government will also encourage the farmers to use solar energy.
Purpose of Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Yojana
- The main motive of launching the scheme is to provide subsidies on electricity bills to the farmers of Rajasthan state.
- Through the scheme, the maximum amount of 1000 rupees per month will be provided to the farmers on the electricity bill.
- This scheme helps the farmer to pay their bill easily and with cut cost.
- Apart from that, farmers will also be encouraged to save electricity through this Yojana.
- The Subsidy amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of The Eligible farmers.
Benefit of mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana
- Mukhymantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan on 9th June 20 21.
- With the help of the scheme, Subsidy amount will be provided to the farmers of the state.
- This scheme helps the farmers to pay their electricity bills easily.
- The government will provide a subsidiary of maximum of thousand rupees per month and 12000 rupees per year on the electricity bills.
- Electricity bills will be issued to all the eligible agriculture consumers on the basis of their monthly building agreement according to the scheme by Vidyut Vitran Nigam.
- The farmer’s news to pay 60% of their electricity bill amount every month on Pro-Rata basis.
- All the farmers of the Rajasthan state will take benefit from this scheme.
- For smooth implementation of this scheme, the state government will be spending 1450 crore rupees.
- If you want to get the benefit of this scheme you just need to link your Aadhaar number with your bank account.
- If you have any outstanding amount of electricity bill then the Subsidy amount will be payable in the upcoming electricity bill.
- Through the scheme, the agricultural consumers will also and courageous to save electricity and use solar energy.
Eligibility of Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent residence of Rajasthan state.
- Only the agricultural consumers of Rajasthan can take benefit under this scheme.
- The central and State Government employees cannot avail the benefit of the scheme.
- You need to link your Aadhaar number with your account to apply for this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- bank account statement
- address proof
- ration card
- income certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana Apply Form
- First you need to visit your nearest electrical department.
- You need to get the application form of Chief Minister Kisan Mitra energy Yojana.
- Now enter your important permission asked in the application form like name, email id, Aadhar number, mobile number, etc.
- Now, self attached your important document with the application form.
- Submit the application form to the electricity department.
- After completing this process you will be able to apply the Chief Minister Kisan Mitra energy scheme.