NPTEL full form is a National program on technology in environmental learning. Swayam nptel login registration page portal is a study web portal of active learning for Young Aspiring Minds. This portal aims to fill the gap between the education and the student on the basis of the digital revolution. In this article, we are going to provide you complete details regarding the NPTEL Swayam portal such as NPTEL registration process courses details, etc. Let us tell you about nptel login online course registration 2021 with gmail, candidate exam registration, certificate download, etc.
nptel online courses registration 2021
- 1 nptel online courses registration 2021
- 2 How to log in https //nptel.ac.in login
- 3 nptel swayam login registration
- 4 The objective of the NPTEL Swayam portal
- 5 Swayam portal registration and courses fee structure
- 6 Swayam coordinates detail
- 7 Features of Swayam portal
- 8 Eligibility criteria for Swayam registration
- 9 How to check the courses list of the Swayam portal
- 10 Swayam mobile application download
- 11 FAQs
This online portal provides various interesting online programs and courses for free. This website also offers videos suitable for teaching-learning involvement programs. All the interested candidates who wish to enroll under various courses offered by the NPTEL Swayam portal can register themselves to this portal. For completing the registration process read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Swayam.
- On the homepage click on the sign-in and register button.
- Click on the sign up now option.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter all required information.
- Create your username.
- Enter your login password.
- Confirm your login password.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on Send verification code option.
- Enter the OTP which you received on your registered email.
- Click on the create button to create your account.
How to log in https //nptel.ac.in login
In order to avail of various courses offered by the NPTEL Swayam portal, you need to log in through this nptel candidate login by entering your login credentials which are created by you at the time of registration. If you want to know how to log in through this portal then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the sign-in and register button.
- Sign in with a Google Microsoft account or Facebook account.
- Or you can enter your username and login password in the following box.
- Click on the sign-in button.
If you forgot your login password then click on the forgot password option.
nptel swayam login registration
NPTEL Swayam portal is an online portal which is launched by the government of India. Swayam National program on technology-enhanced learning offers 2000 plus free online courses. All the interested students can enroll under any courses offered by the NPTEL login portal. This offer free of cost online courses and certificates for further use. This helps the young talents to catch better opportunities all around the globe.
There are various courses offered by the NPTEL Swayam portal and a popular performance like data structure, engineering thermodynamics, algorithms, programming, constitutional studies, fundamentals of health research, etc. You can do certification in any relevant courses from any place by enrolled under NPTEL courses. The educational content and videos that are offered by the Swayam portal are prepared by various skills teachers in the country.
The objective of the NPTEL Swayam portal
- The first objective of launching the same portal is to provide online effective courses content and videos for the students.
- This portal fulfills all the requirements are students were pursuing different courses from various Universities and institutions.
- It is one of a kind online website that is offering various technical programs and courses for the smart mind of the country.
- This portal also recommends the appropriate collages for the candidate on the basis of their choices.
- After completing the courses this portal also conducts the online test and provides a certificate on the basis of courses.
Swayam portal registration and courses fee structure
Let us tell you that there are no registration fees and courses fees that applicants have to pay for availing of the education in various courses online on this NPTEL Swayam portal. This portal provides every course is free of cost and without any registration fees. When the candidate completes the courses then he or she can apply for the certificate issued by the government educational bodies. In order to apply for a certificate, you need to pay a certain amount of fee. The government body will provide the certificate to do the applicants who have completed their online courses from the NPTEL Swayam portal.
Swayam coordinates detail
Online education provides smooth in the education field. It is unnecessary for educational bodies to adapt the digitalization in the education sector. NPTEL Swayam authorities Choose the list of the following coordinates which are mentioned below.
- National program on technology announcement learning for engineering.
- National Institute of Open Schooling for education in schools.
- National Council of educational research and training for education in schools.
- Consortium for educational communication for undergraduate courses.
- Indian Institute of Management for management studies.
- All India Council for Technical Education for self-paced and International courses.
- National Institute of Technical teachers training and research for the training of teachers program.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University for out-of-school applicants.
- University grant commission for non-technical PG courses.
Features of Swayam portal
There have various features of using the NPTEL Swayam portal. Some of them are mentioned below.
- This portal helps to ensure various programs for applicants and weekly assignments through this official website.
- It provides a systematic procedure for learning and free-of-cost programs.
- It helps to provide efficiency in the massive online open courses and active local chapters for introductions.
- Teachers and trainers of the NPTEL Swayam portal can help to assign in power skills and knowledge about the courses.
Eligibility criteria for Swayam registration
- All the interested candidates who wish to enroll under various courses offered by the Swayam portal must know that there is no eligibility procedure that is issued by high authorities.
- The primary motive of this portal is to enhance the education level and skill development of the students living in India.
- The candidate who belongs to any qualification religion caste age and form can complete the Swayam registration and avail of its features.
How to check the courses list of the Swayam portal
If you want to check the courses list offered by the Swayam nptel online courses login portal then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the Swayam portal.
- Click on the all-courses option.
- The list of courses will appear on your screen.
- Select your respective courses and enroll in the program.
Swayam mobile application download
All the interested candidates who wish to enroll under various courses offered by the Swayam portal can do so by downloading the Swayam mobile application on their smartphone. If you want to know how to download this application on your smartphone then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Open your Play Store application on your mobile.
- If you have an IOS device then go to the Apple app store.
- Click on the search menu.
- Search for Swayam mobile app.
- Click on the Swayam mobile App.
- Click on the install button to install Swayam on your mobile.
- Wait for few seconds till the app will download.
First, visit the official website of www.swayam.gov.in and log into Swayam NPTEL through your login credentials.
You can see your login information at the top right corner of the screen.
You can register for nptel Swayam by visiting the official website and click on register link on the homepage.
This portal provides every course is free of cost and without any registration fees. When the candidate completes the courses then he or she can apply for the certificate issued by the government educational bodies.