Many schemes are being started by almost all the state governments of India, with the help of which the youth of the country can be empowered and they can be provided employment opportunities. As we all know that due to Coronavirus in India, there has been a very high jump in the unemployment rate, due to which many people are able to do an employment, they are sitting unemployed at home. For such youth, a scheme has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, which is named the Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme. This scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath.
Under the scheme, all those youths who are doing training in Uttar Pradesh for any employment in the state i.e. doing internship, will be provided an amount of 2500 from the government, out of which 1500 will be given by the central government and 1000 rupees.
up internship scheme 2021
All those students of Uttar Pradesh state who want to do internships can take advantage of this scheme. To take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply online under the UP Internship Scheme. Under the scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government will open a skill development center and ITI in every tehsil of the state, which will provide a platform to the youth of the state for skill development. Under the scheme, 20% of the girls of the state will be admitted under the Uttar Pradesh Police Department, with the help of which the girls of the state will be able to contribute to the security of the state.
UP Student Internship Scheme Key Points
This scheme can be started in this year (in the next few days). Here are some key points of this plan:
- Students of class X and XII studying in schools of Uttar Pradesh and students graduating in college will be eligible for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, 6 months and one-year training will be given.
- 2500 rupees will be given as a stipend every month of training. In this amount, the central government will contribute Rs 1500 while the state government will give Rs 1000.
- After the training is over, the students who pass out will be given assistance by the government to get jobs.
- More than 5 lakh jobs will be given from UP Internship Scheme 2021.
- The main objective of implementing this scheme is to increase the employment rate in the state and reduce the unemployment rate.
- Under the scheme, all those students who are doing internships in the state of Uttar Pradesh i.e. 6 months training course and 1-year training course will be included and after completion of the training course, they will be able to get employment according to their talent and skill.
- Under this scheme employment opportunities will be provided to about 500000 students.
Features of up gov inup internship scheme
- Under this scheme, Jai Maa is in the state of Uttar Pradesh and an amount of 2500 rupees will be provided by the government to the youth doing internship for 1 year.
- Under this scheme, after the completion of internships for youth, employment opportunities will be provided to them.
- Under this scheme, all the 10th 12th and graduate youth of the state will be connected with many technical institutes and industries.
- Under the scheme, about 500000 students will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the scheme, all 10th, 12th, and graduate students who are studying in school and college will be eligible for this scheme.
- Only permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh state will be able to apply for the scheme.
Also read: Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
Documents of Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme
- all educational certificates
- pan card
- Bank account statement
- income certificate
- passport size photo
- Aadhar card
How to do UP Internship Yojana Registration
All the able-bodied youth of the state of Uttar Pradesh can fill up the internship scheme 2021 online form by visiting their nearest employment office.
- Visit the official website of the Employment Department in Uttar Pradesh.
- Click on the option of UP Internship Scheme 2021.
- Enter your basic details i.e. information related to name, course, parent’s name, email, mobile number, etc.
- Now provide the details about your syllabus.
- Now scan the copy of your important documents.
- Upload a copy of the documents in the application form.
- Click on submit button.
Also read: Bihar Free Laptop Yojana 2021
This scheme has been run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the students of class X, XII, and students doing graduation. Under this scheme, training will be done for 6 months and one year. 2500 rupees will be available every month as a stipend. Employment opportunities will be given at the end of the training
In his speech on the occasion of a job fair, the Chief Minister has mentioned this scheme.
For information, let us tell you that this scheme has not started yet. Very soon this scheme is to be started
It is believed that online applications will be taken for this scheme. Complete information will be provided to you in this article as soon as the application starts.