Prime Minister pregnancy assistance scheme which is also known as PM Matru Vandana Yojana Has been started by the government of India. According to the scheme of financial assistance of Rs.6000 has been provided by the government to the pregnant woman. This pregnancy assistance scheme has been started by the Prime Minister of our country on January 1, 2017. The scheme provides financial assistance to women who are pregnant and Lactated for the first time.
The scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri matritva Vandana Yojana. In this article, we are going to provide you with information regarding how to apply pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana list 2021 & pmmvy beneficiary list status check online 2021, check status by aadhar so read this article till the end.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Apply Online
Those eligible citizens who wish to apply for this scheme can visit the official website. If you want to know how to apply for the scheme then read the steps that are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- Click on the login form on the homepage.
- Enter your email ID, password and capture code.
- Click on the login button.
- Click on the apply online option.
- Enter the required details on the form.
- Click on the submit button.
pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana form pdf
Those citizens who wish to Do off-line apply under the scheme can do so by visiting the nearest healthcare Centre or Anganwadi centre. You can apply for the scheme by filling the three forms.
- First, you need to visit your nearest Anganwadi or health care centre for registration of form.
- Fill the application form with your information and self attach the documents.
- Now submit the application form and fill the second and third forms.
- After submitting all the forms, You will receive an application slip regarding the scheme.
- You can check your application status by visiting the official website of the History of women and child development.
pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana login
- First visit the official website of PM Matru Vandana Yojana.
- On the homepage click on the beneficiary login option.
- Now enter your email ID and password.
- Now enter the capture code in the box.
- Click on the login button.
pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana online registration
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the beneficiary login option.
- Click on the for registering new user click here option.
- Now enter your name, mobile number, email ID, password, capture code, etc.
- Click on the register button.
- Submit your documents required.
- Click on the submit button.
How to print PM Matru Vandana Yojana form
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the download PMMVY form option.
- Now select from two options of form 18 or from 1B.
- Now a PDF format will appear on your screen.
- Click on the download button to print the form.
pmmvy scheme details
All the pregnant women in our country will get benefits under the scheme and get Rs.6000 as financial assistance. Any pregnant woman can apply for the scheme. If you want to apply for the scheme you need to visit the Anganwadi and health centre. You need to fill three application forms regarding the scheme. To apply for the Prime Minister pregnancy assistance scheme 2021, You will have to go to your nearest Anganwadi or healthcare centre and submit your registration form.
The nodal agency of the scheme is the Ministry of women and child development. The benefit of the scheme will be available to pregnant woman only after getting the birth of their first living child. Women of age 19 or above can apply for the scheme.
Women benefited under UPMatritva Vandana Yojana
Prime Minister Vandana Yojana has been started with the objective of providing nutrition to the women who were getting pregnant for the first time. According to the scheme a total number of 12,000 women will be benefited in the whole district of Lucknow from April 2020. This information is provided by the chief medical officer Dr. Sanjay Bhatnagar.
This game has been started on 1 January 2017. At that time Rs.5000 is provided on the basis of three instalments for the nutrition of a woman who is pregnant for the first time. The first instalment is rupees thousand, the second instalment is Rs.2000 and the third instalment is Rs.2000.
The amount of the first instalment is provided to the eligible candidate on the 150 days of registration. The second instalment amount is given within 180 days and the third instalment amount will be delivered after the delivery of the baby. The central government tried their best to increase the effort for every woman to provide the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana December update
According to the scheme an amount of Rs.5000 is provided by the government to the eligible woman who became pregnant for the first time. There is no condition to apply for the scheme. Beneficiary delivery can be done in any hospital of government or private. This amount is provided for the nutrition of the baby or the woman. Now you can apply for the scheme online while sitting at home. This Digital India campaign has been started by the central government of India.
To apply for the scheme you need to visit the official website. All the legible beneficiaries need to register themselves under the scheme. If any beneficiary wants to apply offline then they can visit their nearest Anganwadi Kendra or health centre. Off-line registration has been done on the basis of the block level.
The state-level helpline number will also be issued Successful implementation of the scheme. The eligible beneficiaries will contact this helpline number and complaint about any problem regarding payment or application related services.
Instalments under Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana 2021
The central government has started the scheme for providing financial assistance to pregnant woman of Rs.6000. These Rs.6000 has been provided to the pregnant woman on the basis of three instalments. The first instalment is of Rs.1000 provided to the pregnant woman after completing the registration with Anganwadi or the health centre. The second instalment of Rs.2000 has been provided after six months of clever conception. The third instalment Of Rs.2000 has been provided after the birth and successful vaccination of the newborn baby.
Purpose of PM pregnancy assistance scheme 2021
- Through this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs.6000 has been provided by the central government to the pregnant woman belongs to the weaker section of the society.
- This Scheme has been started to provide proper nutrition to pregnant woman and they are the child.
- This financial assistance will reduce the mortality rate and ensure the good health of the newborn babies as well as the mother.
Benefit of PM pregnancy assistance scheme
- The benefit of the scheme has been provided to those women who are pregnant and belongs to the weaker section of society.
- This scheme is for those women who do not meet their health-related needs at the time of pregnancy due to financially weakness and lack of money for their children.
- With the help of this scheme the pregnant woman will be able to meet every need of the time of pregnancy and after giving birth of the newborn baby.
- This helps them to take good care of their children. Under the scheme that that rate of a newborn babies will also come down.
pradhan mantri matru vandana yojana eligibility
- According to the scheme, only the pregnant woman of age 19 or above can apply for the scheme.
- According to this scheme those women who get pregnant after 1st January 2017 or above.
- Ration card.
- Child’s birth certificate.
- Aadhaar card of both parents.
- Bank account passbook.
- Identical of both parents.