up bhagyalakshmi yojana 2021: Up Bhagyalakshmi Yojana new scheme launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. This is known by Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath. Under the scheme, the state government provides 50000 rupees of financial assistance to the mothers of the newborn girl child. This amount is directly transferred to the bank account of eligible citizens and with the bond of rupees 5100. This scheme will be implemented in the whole state of Uttar Pradesh by the end of 2021.
What is Bhagyalakshmi Yojana up
- 1 What is Bhagyalakshmi Yojana up
- 2 The objective of bhagyalakshmi yojana uttar pradesh
- 3 Benefit of Bhagyalakshmi yojana
- 4 Eligibility for Bhagyalakshmi Yojana
- 5 Conditions for bhagyalaxmi yojana
- 6 Key points of Bhagyalakshmi Yojana
- 7 bhagyalakshmi yojana documents required
- 8 bhagyalakshmi yojana online registration
All know that both the state as well as the central government try they are best to provide financial assistance to pregnant mothers. For that, they launched various new schemes to improve the conditions of water in our country. All of the schemes launched by the government will help to encourage Families to educate the girl child. To promote the education and birth of a daughter one such Scheme is launched by the UP Government is called up Bhagyalakshmi on this scheme is inaugurated by the Chief Minister of the state Yogi Adityanath Ji. The concerned authority regarding the scheme is the department of women and child development.
The objective of bhagyalakshmi yojana uttar pradesh
According to the concerned authorities if everything goes well this scheme will provide benefits to more than 1 lakh mothers. Bhagyalakshmi Yojana is an initiative launched by the Yogi government to reduce feticide and increase the birth rate of girl children. This amount will be provided by the government to the newborn girl mothers for study purposes.
With the help of the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of rupees 50000 to the mother’s newborn daughter and also provide some amount of 5100 for the mother for nutrition and food purpose. This scheme for the weaker section of the society first of this team has the mother as well as the girl child to get better help and financial assistance.
Benefit of Bhagyalakshmi yojana
- The main benefit of the scheme will be provided to the poor families of Uttar Pradesh.
- With the help of the scheme, the ratio of boy and girl child will be equal and the number of the girl child will also get increased.
- This scheme will also help to promote the education of girls’ children.
- With the help of the scheme, the problem of child labor in our country will also get reduced.
- When a girl reaches the age of 21 years the government will provide the sum amount of 200000 rupees for marriage.
- Apart from that when the daughter reached the class of 6th she will get rupees 3000, on reaching class 8 she will get rupees 5000, on reaching class 10th he will get 7000 rupees, and when the daughter reached 12th class she will receive 8000 rupees by the government.
- 200000 rupees is also provided by the government to the daughters at the age of 21 for marriage.
Eligibility for Bhagyalakshmi Yojana
- Only the permanent residence of Uttar Pradesh state will get the benefit of the scheme as this scheme is run by the Uttar Pradesh State government.
- It is necessary to take the birth of a girl child in the family only then one can apply for this keep.
- To take the benefit of this scheme the Guardians provide the birth certificate of the girl child.
- The family income should not exceed 2 lakh per annum.
- To take the benefit of the scheme no person of the family should be a government employee.
- The girl child must be born after the year of 2006.
Conditions for bhagyalaxmi yojana
- The admission of the daughter will be done in government school only.
- The daughter should not be found doing child labor.
- To take advantage of this scheme the life insurance of the daughters should be necessary.
- The daughter should not get married under the age of 18 years.
Key points of Bhagyalakshmi Yojana
- The amount provided by the state government to the eligible family will directly deposit to the bank account of the daughter.
- To apply for the scheme one must have an Aadhar card of the daughter.
- It is mandatory to have a birth certificate from the hospital in which the girl is born.
bhagyalakshmi yojana documents required
- Aadhar card of parents
- Address proof
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- birth certificate of girl child from the hospital where the girl was born
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
bhagyalakshmi yojana online registration
If you are interested in applying for UP Bhagyalakshmi on 8121 then follow the steps that are mentioned below to complete the registration process.
- Visit the official website of the women and child Development Department in Uttar Pradesh.
- Download the bhagyalakshmi yojana application form pdf.
- Fill in the information in the application form such as your name, address, date of birth, etc.
- After filling in the information self attests your necessary documents with it.
- Submit the application form to your nearest Anganwadi Kendra or the women’s welfare department.
- In this way, you can easily apply for Uttar Pradesh Bhagyalakshmi Yojana 2021.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Under Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana, only the economically weaker BPL families of the state will get the benefit of the scheme.
The benefit of Bhagya Laxmi Yojana is provided to the two daughters of the applicant family.
The annual income of the applicant family applying under the scheme should be Rs 2 lakh or less.