Pradhan Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022: The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shree Yogi Adityanath launched The scheme known as the scheme ‘Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana’ launched on October 25, 2019. The scheme was launched in Lucknow and Union Minister for Women and Child Smriti Irani was present on the occasion. Kanya Sumangala Yojana, an important scheme of Uttar Pradesh, will provide a fund of Rs 15000 to every family where a girl child is born.
We will provide information about it. Sumangala scheme is designed in such a way that the parents have to take proper care of the girl child with respect to her health and education and other aspects, to get the benefits. Now we will give you information about fmukhyamantri kanya sumangala yojana in up online, last date 2021, login, helpline number, etc.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 – information about sumangala yojana
What is Pradhan Mantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana: However, the actual amount will be directly transferred to the accounts of the beneficiaries. Already more than 1.25 lakh registrations have been started under the scheme. All girl children born after April 1, 2019, are eligible for full funds. For girls born before April 1, 2019, the date will be used as the cut-off for other levels in which they will be entitled to receive a part of the fund. For example, if a girl child has taken admission in Class I after April 1, 2019, the amount released on completion of her birth and first vaccination will be deducted and the rest will be given to her in prescribed installments. The last date of this scheme has not been decided yet. Also you can get information regarding Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana.
Pradhan mantri kanya sumangala yojana MKSY Objective
- The condition of health and education in the state will improve.
- Elimination of female feticide
- To maintain a proper sex ratio
- To stop the practice of child marriage
- To provide financial assistance to the family of the newborn girl child.
- To change the negative mindset of the people for girls and to develop positive thinking among the society regarding the birth of girl child.
Benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
What are the benefits that the candidates of the state get through Kanya Sumangala Yojana, information about all those benefits is being given below in the article. Let us know about these special benefits through the list given below-
- The beneficiary’s bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card.
- Candidates can apply for the scheme free of cost.
- People will be made aware through the scheme.
- 2000 rupees will be provided on the birth of a girl child.
- The benefit of the scheme will also be given to the twin daughters of the family.
- 1000 rupees will be provided to the girl child after vaccination after one year.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to two daughters of a family in the state.
- Out of 3 adopted girl children, 2 girl children will be given the benefit of the scheme.
- The benefit of Kanya Sumangala Yojana will also be given to orphan girls.
- The amount received through the scheme will be given directly into the bank account of the candidates.
- It has been decided to benefit 16000 girl children through the scheme.
- If 2 girls have been adopted by a family, then they will also be provided the benefit of the scheme.
- So far 27000 people have applied. Out of these applications, 700 candidates have been benefited.
Kanya sumangla yojna eligibility
The beneficiary’s family (ie girl child) should be resident of Uttar Pradesh state. They must have proof of residence
For this Ration Card / Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill will be considered valid.
The annual income of the beneficiary’s family should be a maximum of three lakhs.
There should be a maximum of two children in the beneficiary’s family.
Maximum two girl children of a family will be provided benefit under this scheme.
If a woman delivers twins at the time of her second delivery, a third girl will also be eligible.
If a family has adopted an orphan girl, a maximum of two biological children and one is adopted out of the girls who are to be benefited under this scheme.
What documents will be required in Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- Aadhar card of guardian/guardian
- ration magazine
- Bank details and passbook
- proof of annual income
- Passport size photograph of parents and girl child
- In the case of the adopted girl child, the adoption certificate has to be submitted
mksy up gov in registration 2021
- Go to Kanya sumangala yojana official website.
Direct Link:- https://mksy.up.gov.in/
- Click on the link to Citizen Service Portal on the homepage.
- Click on the registration.
- A registration form will open in front of you.
- Enter name, address, mobile number, Aadhar number of parents.
- An OTP will come on your mobile and enter it.
- Click on kanya sumangala yojana up login, from which you will be able to log in sumangala yojana.
- After completion of registration, you have to login and download the application form.
- Enter all the information asked in the form and submit.
sumangala yojana up pdf download
If you want to apply for this scheme offline then you can download the application form for this scheme from the link given below. After filling the form, you can submit it by visiting the office of the Development Block Officer, District Magistrate, Probation Officer, etc.
Direct Link – up-kanya-sumangala-yojana-application-form
mksy.up.gov.in list – kanya sumangala yojana list
- First of all you have to go to MKSY portal.
- Click on the option of New Features / Reports.
- After this, click on the option of All-District Application List.
- Click on the dropdown for the year for which you want the information.
- After this, the stage-wise application list will open in front of you, in which you will have to select your state name.
- Now you can check your name in the list by clicking on submit button.
how to fill kanya sumangala yojana form
The complete process of how to apply online kanya sumangala yojana is being given below in the article. Candidates can complete the offline application process by following the steps given in the list.
- For Kanya Sumangala Yojana Offline Apply, candidates have to first go to the respective office.
- By going there you have to get Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Form.
- Fill in all the information in the form.
- Attach the relevant documents with the form.
- Now check the complete form and submit it to the same office from where you got your form.
- Now your offline application process is completed.
- A few days after the application, you will get the benefit amount through your bank account.
- 1 UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022 – information about sumangala yojana
- 2 Pradhan mantri kanya sumangala yojana MKSY Objective
- 3 Benefits of Kanya Sumangala Yojana
- 4 Kanya sumangla yojna eligibility
- 5 What documents will be required in Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
- 6 mksy up gov in registration 2021
- 7 sumangala yojana up pdf download
- 8 mksy.up.gov.in list – kanya sumangala yojana list
- 9 how to fill kanya sumangala yojana form