There was a great man named Veer Chandra Singh in Uttarakhand. The Uttarakhand government has run many government schemes in his name. veer chandra singh garhwali swarozgar yojana started by government of uttarakhand is related to promoting tourism and Uttarakhand self-employment schemes have also been run to increase employment. Every year a fair is organized in the name of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali in the state. Here in this article, information related to tourism self-employment schemes such as the process of application in Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-employment Scheme, form information, loan pay subsidy, beneficiary list, etc will be given.
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Yojana 2021
The first self-employment scheme of Uttarakhand is the veer chandra singh garhwali real name “Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self Employment Scheme” with the aim of providing self-employment to the youth and other unemployed citizens of Uttarakhand in the tourism sector. Under the scheme, a subsidy of 25 – 33% percent or Rs 10 – 15 lakh will be provided by the government to the beneficiaries to buy an electric bus. Whereas 25 percent subsidy will be given on other vehicles as before. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the Uttarakhand government is focusing on creating more employment opportunities for the youth of the state.
In its recent effort, the state tourism department has launched the facility of online registration for Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Paryatan Swarozgar Yojana and Homestay Scheme. Also, those who want to establish their own employment can start their business by taking loans for schemes like taxis, buses, electric vehicles, homestay, etc.
As we told you above that this is Uttarakhand Self-Employment Subsidy Yojana. This scheme provides employment to unemployed people. Under the scheme, subsidies will be provided by the government on the purchase of electric buses or other vehicles. In which vehicles other than electric buses will be given a subsidy of 33 percent or up to Rs 15 lakh in hilly areas and 25 percent or up to Rs 10 lakh in plain areas.
Uttarakhand government’s schemes for tourism
The Uttarakhand government is making every effort to stop the migration in the state. The government has started many schemes to provide employment in every area of the state. Many of these schemes have also been started for the tourism sector. One of which is the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-employment Scheme (Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-employment Scheme). Tourism in Uttarakhand is a very good option for employment.
As you all know that after the Corona epidemic, the migrant laborers have returned to their respective states. The work of lakhs of people came to a complete halt in the lockdown. Due to this, there is no means of employment in front of the people who have come back. Therefore, now the Uttarakhand government has started taking online applications for Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-Employment Scheme. The information about the application has been provided to you in the article below.
Benefits of Chandra Singh Garhwali Homestay Scheme
If you apply under Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Paryatan Swarojgar Yojana, you will get the following benefits.
- Under the scheme, unemployed youth will get a chance to start their own work.
- Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self Employment Scheme will generate more and more jobs in the state.
- Due to which migration from the state can be reduced.
- Tourism self-employment scheme will bring more tourists to the state.
- Due to which the state will also get benefits.
- By getting employment to the citizens of the state, they will not need to go to any other state or city for employment.
- The economic condition of the state can be improved through the scheme.
- Under the scheme, a rebate of 50% or up to 15 lakh will be provided.
Eligibility for veer chandra singh garhwali tourism swarozgar yojana
If you want to apply in Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Yojana. So for this, you have to fulfill the following eligibility.
- The eligible candidate must be a permanent resident of the state.
- If the land is required to implement the plan, the owner is the owner of the land, or in the name of the relative proximity of the land applicant, the land itself is taken as a mortgage, as principal security.
- If the ownership of the land is accepted in the name of the immediate relative of the landowner as the principal security.
- If the owner of the land becomes the partner or applicant of the applicant, then the grant amount will be paid to the applicant only.
- If the lease period is more than the loan repayment period then the applicant can get the benefit of the scheme even on the leased land.
- A defaulting bank or institution cannot benefit from this scheme.
The profession of veer chandra singh garhwali pariyojana
In this scheme, you can get loans for the following companies, whose information we have given you in the article below.
- Development of bus, taxi transport facilities.
- Parking Garage, Building Workshop.
- Build fast food center.
- Establishment of Sadhana Kutir, Yoga Meditation Centers.
- Eight to ten hotels, hotel-style, guest rooms for paid guest plans.
- Establishment of local symbolic trading outlets.
- Adventure sports, under adventure sports equipment.
- Establishment of Miscellaneous Tourist Information Center.
- To develop a residential tent facility.
- Tourism innovation project etc. as per the attractions and characteristics of the area.
- Establishment of Sadhana Kutir/Yoga Meditation Centers
- Establishment of 8-10 class motel-like residential facilities
veer chandra singh garhwali yojana subsidy
- Under this scheme, the government has made a provision to provide a subsidy of 33 percent of the loan amount, subject to a maximum of Rs 15.00 lakh, for the vehicle loan or any other loan for the people of hilly areas.
- The interest of this scheme is payable at the rate that is issued by the RBI.
- On the other hand, a provision has been made to provide a 25 percent maximum grant amount of Rs.10.00 lakh under the non-vehicle item and vehicle items in plain areas.
If you want to take benefit by applying under the scheme, then the applicant will have to fill two copies of the application form and submit the following documents to the tourism office of the concerned district.
- Copy of age certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- Certificates of technical, tourism-specific knowledge (if applicable)
- SC, ST & OBC, Ex-Servicemen Certificate (if applicable)
- Address proof
- Family annual income certificate
- Copy of the land certificate
- Project Report on Appendix-1
- Affidavit by Notary (Appendix 2)
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self Employment Scheme Online Registration Form
If you want to apply online in the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-employment Scheme started by the Government of Uttarakhand, then you have to follow the easy steps given below for this.
- Visit its official website vcsgscheme.uk.gov.in.
- Click on the option of “Registration”.
- A veer chandra singh garhwali yojana pdf download form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the asked information carefully.
- After that finally, you have to click on “Deposit”.
- In this way, your registration will be completed.
- After this, the concerned department will contact you and provide other information about the scheme.
veer chandra singh garhwali statue & Selection Process
According to this scheme, the selection process is completed by the committee that is constructed by the chairmanship of the District Magistrate, the Chief Development Officer, in this committee, the Lead Bank Manager, officers of Tourism Department, the District Industries Center, General Manager, representative of Transport Department are included as members in this committee.
How to log in Garhwali Tourism Self Employment Scheme?
Candidates can easily log in Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self Employment Scheme by following the login process mentioned by us. The login process is explained step by step –
- Visit the official website vcsgscheme.uk.gov.in.
- The home page of the website will appear on your screen.
- Click on the login dashboard option.
- Here you have to enter your Username and Password.
- Click on the login button.
- In this way, your login process is completed.
What is the official website of Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Paryatan Swarozgar Yojana?
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali is the official website of Paryatan Swarojgar Yojana. By visiting this website, you can get all the information related to the scheme.
What is Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Paryatan Swarojgar Yojana?
Under this scheme, unemployed youth will be provided maximum self-employment in the field of tourism.
What benefits will be available under the Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self-employment Scheme?
Only permanent citizens of Uttarakhand will get the benefit of this scheme after filling the application form for the scheme.
What is the full form of VCSGPSY?
The full form of VCSGPSY is Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Paryatan Swarojgar Yojana.
- 1 Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Yojana 2021
- 1.1 VCSGPSY Objectives
- 1.2 Uttarakhand government’s schemes for tourism
- 1.3 Benefits of Chandra Singh Garhwali Homestay Scheme
- 1.4 Eligibility for veer chandra singh garhwali tourism swarozgar yojana
- 1.5 The profession of veer chandra singh garhwali pariyojana
- 1.6 veer chandra singh garhwali yojana subsidy
- 1.7 Documents Required
- 2 Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali Tourism Self Employment Scheme Online Registration Form
- 3 veer chandra singh garhwali statue & Selection Process
- 4 How to log in Garhwali Tourism Self Employment Scheme?