As you know that the Government of India is taking many important steps for the benefit of the citizens of the country. The Central Government has launched the Poshan Tracker portal under Poshan Abhiyaan, which will help in tracking programs and office-related activities related to government Anganwadi beneficiaries and workers, and supervisors.
For this reason, the government is working to connect its new schemes and applications launched for social interest with digitization. In today’s time, with the help of this, the benefits of all government work and projects are being made easy.
Poshan tracker login portal
The Poshan online tracker has been started by the government to connect 90000 Anganwadi centers of 52 districts in Maharashtra and get information related to it. If you are an Anganwadi worker then you can log in through this portal by visiting the official website of the Government of India. Read below-given steps by which you can login or sign up via the portal.
How to login to Poshan tracker
- Go to the official website of poshantracker.in/admin or click on https://admin.poshantracker.in/
- Click on the login section.
- A departmental login dashboard will appear on your screen.
- Enter your email address in the following box.
- Enter your login password.
- Confirm the captcha code.
- Click on the login button
- Well You have now entered the App Dashboard
Poshan Tracker app Download?
If you want to download the tracker app on your android smartphone, then follow the below steps carefully.
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android phone and search for Poshan tracker.
or Use the below link to open the app directly in play store
- Now click on the install button.
- Now the app will automatically be downloaded and installed
- After downloading Open button will appear or you can go to your mobile home screen and see the icon of the poshan tracker app to launch the app directly.
Poshan Tracker Update (पोषण ट्रैकर अपडेट)
The app has been updated latest on 2nd June. You can visit the Play Store on your android mobile phone and update the app in order to get the latest version. Or you can simply visit this link -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.poshantracker&hl=en_IN&gl=US
- Open the Playstore and search for the “Poshan Tracker” keyword.
- Select the official App.
- Click on the Update button.
- Your app will be updated in a few minutes.
- Open the app to use the latest features.
Poshan Tracker User Registration
For now, the poshan tracker portal is implemented only for Anganwadi workers and Anganwadi centers. All Anganwadi beneficiaries will have to register themselves to join through this app. Through this registration, all the beneficiaries and their various programs will be monitored.
- If you want to register on this application then first you have to download this app.
- After downloading you have to open this app.
- After this, as soon as you open this app, you will see the home screen.
- After this, you will be asked to enter your registered mobile number. Enter your registered mobile number.
- After this, an OTP will come on your mobile number and enter it.
- After this, you will be registered on the po-shan app.
Poshan Tracker Calculator
The Poshan Calculator works by measuring the growth of the child based on standards that are particularly defined by the World Health Organization (WHO).
How to use Poshan Calculator
- Visit https://www.poshantracker.in/ptcalculator
- Select Gender
- Enter Date of Birth
- Enter Height in centimeter
- Enter Weight in kilogram
- Click on Show Results
Poshan Tracker ICDS Objective
- The main objective of launching the Tracker portal is to monitor the activities of Anganwadi Center and Anganwadi workers and provide all the related services to the citizens easily.
- Through this portal, complete beneficiary management activities of pregnant women and women giving children and children will be provided easily through this portal.
- This application will track and track Anganwadi workers and Anganwadi centers and all their related activities.
- Through an application, 27000 Anganwadi workers of 16 districts of Madhya Pradesh have ICDS tomorrow, April 2022, and 69 thousand Anganwadi workers of the remaining 36 districts will be connected to this application on May 21 and their mobiles will be registered with this app.
- For this, an amount of Rs 200 will be given to them monthly, which will be given by the government in their bank account every month.
- With the help of this amount, the workers using the app will be given monthly information.
- Through this amount, Anganwadi workers can contact the internet service provider to get better internet service according to their own needs and can apply on the tracker app, contact application, and other government programs smoothly with the benefit of internet service.
Poshan Tracker App Features
- Through the app, mapping of various schemes contributing to the mission to remove serious diseases like malnutrition is to be done in a better way.
- The main objective of launching this app is to introduce a strong convergence mechanism.
- The ICT-based real-time monitoring system is to be promoted through this app.
- To meet the government-related goals, the central and state governments have to be connected through this app.
- Through this app, Anganwadi workers are encouraged to use IT-based tools.
- With the help of this app, the paperwork used by AWW is to be eliminated.
Promotion of social audit.
- Under this app, with the help of other Anganwadi workers as well as other activities, the general population will be included in the app.
Above we have provided you information related to Poshan tracker login app, what is poshan tracker portal, poshan tracker login with mobile number, online, mpwcdmis , login mpin, app update, icds poshan tracker dashboard login, etc.
Also check: Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
The main objective of launching the poshan Tracker portal is to monitor the activities of Anganwadi Center and Anganwadi workers and provide all the related services to the citizens easily.
Go to the official website of poshan tracker to download poshan tracker app.