e shram card registration csc login
- Visit the official website of the digital Seva portal.
- Click on E shram option on the homepage.
- The registration page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Aadhar card number.
- Verify your Aadhar card with OTP or biometric.
- Enter your personal details and click on proceed button.
- Enter residence information.
- Enter educational qualifications details.
- Enter your business details.
- Preview your self-declaration and confirm it.
- Click on the download button to download the UAN Shram card.
With the help of this CSC nduw portal registration portal, you can apply for various schemes and services. You can also register your data through the portal which has the government to provide benefits of various social welfare schemes directly to the eligible workers.
E shram CSC login process
- Visit the official website.
- Enter your username or email.
- Enter your login password in the following box.
- Confirm the captcha code.
- Click on remember me button.
- Click on sign-in option.
If you forgot your uan csc login password:
- Then click on forgot password option.
- Enter your username in the box.
- Enter your email register through this portal.
- Confirm the captcha code and click on get a new password.
- You will get your new password through email.
What is the uan card csc login eshram card?
NDUW Unique Identity Card number
e shram portal csc login eligibility and document required
- The eligible age criteria of workers are 16 to 59 years old.
- The worker must not be an Income Taxpayer.
- The worker must not be a member of EPF and ESIC.
- You need to verify your Aadhar card with OTP, fingerprint or biometric verification.
- Verify your bank account details and mobile number.
- You need to provide an educational certificate, income certificate, business certificate, skill certificate as per your requirement.
Who can apply for e-shram csc nduw e shram card login
- Tannery workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labours
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Beedi rolling
- Labelling and Packing
- Building and Constructions workers
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers,
- Domestic workers
- Street Vendors
- MGNREGA Workers
- ASHA Workers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- House Maids
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Migrant Workers
The Benefit of csc e shram card registration
- It provides insurance cover under Bima Yojana.
- It also waves Premium for one year.
- Also, provide financial support to the unorganised workers and labours.
- Provide benefits under various social security schemes.
- It provides job opportunities.
- Also helps to track workers of migrant labourers.
Do I have to renew UAN every year?
Workers filing income tax returns is eligible?
What is the validity of the UAN card?
- 1 e shram card registration csc login
- 2 E shram CSC login process
- 3 What is the uan card csc login eshram card?
- 4 NDUW Unique Identity Card number
- 5 e shram portal csc login eligibility and document required
- 6 Who can apply for e-shram csc nduw e shram card login
- 7 The Benefit of csc e shram card registration
- 8 FAQ