Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana (National Family Benefit Scheme) has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. many schemes have been launched to help poor families. This scheme has been started in the name of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, such as if the main member of a family dies, then the government will give financial assistance of Rs 30000 to his family. People from both rural and urban areas i.e. applicants can avail benefits under this scheme. If the head of a family dies due to an accident or illness. For this reason, this scheme has been made by the government. The information given below is given about it, pay attention to it.
What is Rastriya parivarik labh yojana?
- 1 What is Rastriya parivarik labh yojana?
- 2 Eligibility for National Family Benefit Scheme
- 3 Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Documents
- 4 Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Apply Online
- 5 Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana form pdf
- 6 Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Status
- 7 District social welfare officer login
- 8 District wise list check
Compensation will be given by the government for poor families through this scheme. In the event of the death of the main person of a family due to an accident or disease, this scheme has been made by the government. After death, the government provides assistance to that family. In many places, it would have happened that only one person takes care of the whole house. In this scheme earlier, a 20000 compensation amount was given by the government. Now the government has increased it to 30000. To take advantage of this scheme, you must have a bank account.
The amount received by the government will be provided in your bank account only. People from rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme. You will get the amount of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana in 45 days from which you can take advantage of it.
It is a very good scheme started by the government. Poor families will be helped by this scheme. It happens in many houses that the head of the household takes care of the family. There is only one person to earn. People from both rural and urban areas i.e. applicants can avail benefits under this scheme.
Eligibility for National Family Benefit Scheme
- You must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh to take advantage of this scheme.
- For the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, the annual income of the family members of urban areas should not be more than Rs 56,000 and the family members of rural areas should not have more than Rs 46000 per annum.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the head of your family who has died, the age of the person should be around 18 to 60 years.
- You will not need to be asked to take this amount, it will be credited to your bank account.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Documents
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Age of chief
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Death certificate
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Apply Online
- Go to its official website or click on this link.
- Click on the “New Registration”, tab on the homepage.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter the information of your family members in this form.
- Fill it carefully and later check that all the information is correct.
- Now scan and upload all your documents.
- You will be given a verification code after that, you have to fill it carefully, and then you have to click on submit.
- Take a print-out of your application form.
- You can submit the print-out to the local district office.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana form pdf
We have provided the above information about the application form under the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2021, which gives information about online application and status checking by visiting the sub-official site. You can download the National Family Benefit Scheme online form in PDF format from below.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Status
Let us know how to check Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Status:
- Go to the website of the scheme http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in
- Click on the check status option.
- The option of checking the status of the application form will appear on your screen.
- After that a new page will open on your screen then you have to select the district.
- Here you select registration or account number and enter your registration number.
- You have to click on Search.
- Then the application status will be shown on your screen.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the district social welfare officer/SDM login option.
- Now enter the officer name and select the district from the drop-down.
- Enter the login password and confirm your Capture code.
- Click on the login button.
District wise list check
- Go to the official website of the social welfare department.
- Click on the district-wise List option.
- Now select your district from the drop-down.
- Select your Tehsil and block from the drop-down menu.
- Select your Panchayat name from the drop-down.
- Click on the submit button.