PM Aawas Yojana urban clap portal is designed by the government of India which helps to provide effective implementation of Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana. In this article, we are going to provide you the importance of the clap portal. Also, we are going to discuss how to track your status with pmay urban status for subsidy.
This article will provide you step by step process which will help you to check your application status through pmayuclap.gov.in. With the help of this portal, you can also check your eligibility and calculate your Subsidy amount. Read this article till the end. Subsidy claim approved to subsidy released to pli.
How to login www.pmayuclap.gov.in
- 1 How to login www.pmayuclap.gov.in
- 2 What is Clap portal pmayuclap.gov.in tracking
- 3 Central nodal agency for pmay
- 4 Class pm Awas extension for MIG
- 5 ATHCS for migrant workers and urban poor
- 6 Features of PMAY clap portal
- 7 The benefit of the clap portal
- 8 The objective of the clap portal
- 9 pmayuclap gov in login track status
- 10 How to calculate subsidy at clap portal
- 11 How to file a grievance
- 12 What is class tracker
- 13 How to view your status of the grievance
- 14 FAQs
- Visit the official website of pmay. gov. in clap portal.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter your login username.
- Now enter your password and confirm the captcha code.
- Click on the login button.
- After successful login, you will able to see your profile dashboard.
What is Clap portal pmayuclap.gov.in tracking
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||All of the beneficiaries of PMAY|
https //pmayuclap.gov.in login CLAP Portal has been developed by government authorities of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. This official website carries on different kinds of activities such as tracking application status, calculating subsidy & many more other procedures. This portal helps the beneficiaries who have applied for credit-linked subsidy for Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana online apply 2020-21 home loans. This is a specialized portal that is developed by government authorities for the benefit of the common public. In this post, we are going to share information about the calss tracker, pmay status check, pm awas yojana, pmagy gov in login, pmayuclap.gov.in login, etc.
Central nodal agency for pmay
This portal has to monitor and provide a better implementation of the scheme. It also analyses the loan amount of subsidies to the primary lending Institute National housing Bank State Bank of India Housing and Urban Development Department. All these Agencies are working together as a central nodal agency. For the smooth running of this, the Ministry of housing and urban affairs may notify more institutions
Class pm Awas extension for MIG
The class MIG was first included on 1st January 2017 in Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana. The concerned authorities of PM have extended the date for MIG till 31st March 2021 related to credit-linked subsidy activities. This decision is beneficial for more than 2.5 lakh middle-income groups. For 2020-21, the Government of India increases the investment of 70000 crore rupees for benefit of main Industries like metal glass steel, and cement. Apart from that it goes the heavy material transportation and provides job opportunities for skilled and unskilled labor.
ATHCS for migrant workers and urban poor
In the current situation of covid-19, the Government of India and the ministry of housing and urban affairs are trying to help migrant workers and poor urban people. And for that, the authority is started to providing affordable rental houses for the poor migrant workers and their families. Government announces a new scheme which is ARHCS.
The primary objective of the scheme is to provide affordable rental houses to all the migrant urban poor of industrial sector service industry Association manufacturing sectors institution etc. For smooth flow of this scheme, the government include many private and public agencies for constructing the new houses
Features of PMAY clap portal
- Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana urban clap portal provides various features to the common peoples of society.
- With the help of this portal, the beneficiaries will able to build their application ID using the website.
- You can also able to calculate your Subsidy amount.
- With the help of this portal beneficiaries will not have to visit any concerned department of assistance to track their subsidies.
- These portals help the beneficiaries to track their Subsidy amount while sitting at their home.
- This portal provides transparency and efficiency for all the common citizens.
The benefit of the clap portal
- It saves the time of applicants.
- With the help of the clap portal benefits available to calculate the Subsidy amount while sitting at home.
- It provides real-time integration with UIDAI pmay mis Central nodal authorities and PL services.
- This portal provides transparency and efficiency in subsidy payment.
The objective of the clap portal
Following are the objective of the clap portal for the common public.
- This portal is developed for all the individual processing of records which helps to avoid any kind of clubbing and payment delay.
- With the help of this portal beneficiaries can get SMS alerts to the borrowers and co borrowers related to the status of their application.
- With the help of this portal, you will able to track application status such as a class tracker.
- It generates a unique application ID for every beneficiary.
|Category||Annual Household Income||Minimum Carpet Area (sq.mt)||Reduction in EMI per month||Overall Savings (INR)|
|EWS||Upto Rs. 3 lakh||60 sq.mt||Rs. 2500||More than 6 lakh|
|LIG||Rs. 3 to 6 lakh||60 sq.mt||Rs. 2500||More than 6 lakh|
|MIG-I||Rs. 6 to 12 lakh||160 sq.mt||Rs. 2250||More than 5.4 lakh|
|MIG-II||Rs. 12 lakh to Rs. 18 Lakh||200 sq.mt||Rs. 2200||More than 5.3 lakh|
CLSS PM Awas CLAP Statistics
|Houses sanctioned||Rs 107.5 lakh|
|Houses grounded||Rs 66.64 lakh|
|Houses completed||Rs 37.19 lakh|
|Central assistance committed||Rs 1.72 lakh Cr.|
|Central assistance released||Rs 76380 Cr.|
|Total investment||Rs 6.44 lakh Cr|
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- Domical certificate
- Below the poverty line certificate
pmayuclap gov in login track status
If you want to track your application status then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- Select the class tracker option.
- Enter your application number on the given box.
- Now and OTP will send to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the get status option.
- After that, your status will be displayed on your screen.
How to calculate subsidy at clap portal
If you want to calculate your Subsidy amount or pmay subsidy status then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website pmayuclap.gov.in status.
- Click on calculate your subsidy option.
- Select your desired figure from the annual family income, loan amount, and monthly tenure.
- After selecting all the details the Subsidy amount will display on your screen on the left side of the website.
How to file a grievance
If you want to file any grievance related to PMAY urban clap portal then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the grievance option.
- Select lodge public grievance option.
- If you are not registered then click on the registration option.
- Fill the registration form and click on the sign-in button.
- Now enter your login ID and password.
- Now select the lodge public grievance option.
- Fill the form and click on submit button.
What is class tracker
If you want to check the status of your application then you don’t have to go anywhere. You will able to check your application status with the help of a class tracker. There are five stages incorporated in the class tracker which are mentioned below.
- Subsidy released to PLI.
- Subsidy claim approved.
- Due diligence by PLI.
- Claim uploaded on Central nodal agency portal.
- Application ID generated.
How to view your status of the grievance
If you want to seek your grievance status then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website pmaymis gov in.
- Click on the grievance option.
- Click on the view previous status option.
- Enter your registration number email id or mobile number.
- Now enter your security code and click on submit button.
- Now your grievance status will appear on your screen.
You can visit the official website and follow the above-mentioned steps for creating a PMAY Login.
For this, click on ‘Search Benediciary’, You will be asked to input your Aadhar number on the Search Beneficiary page. By clicking the Show option after providing your Aadhar number, you can acquire your PMAYAssessment ID.
In this situation, PLI will obtain Application ID from their server after executing the get-status API. If PLI manually inserts Process 1 data into CLAP software using an authorized user name and password in a web form, the CLAP application will create an Application ID in 24 hours.