Whenever any PF account holder or an employer makes an online payment for the PF monthly contribution against the transaction, EPFO generates number a number for it. The TRRN stands for temporary return reference number. The TRRN number is generated first by the employer for which a payment is made. After making the payment for it you can check TRRN online status – PF payment process by visiting the unified portal of EPFO India. Below we have provided full information on how to check, pay and get status of TRRN.
TRRN Full Form
The full form of EPF TRRN number is Temporary return reference number.
Temporary return reference number (TRRN) is the challan used to check the status of PF Challan payment . The EPFO generates the TRR and number against the payment transaction when a PF account holder or an employer makes an online payment to words his monthly PF contribution. You can download the PF challan payment status in PDF format without logging into the EPF website.
TRRN Status Check Online
Checking TRRN Payment status online is very easy and can be down without any hassle, just by following the steps given below .
- Open your web browser and search for TRRN Status on Google.
- Now click on the first link by unified portal or directly click here.
- Now you will be on the homepage of Employee Fund Organisation, India for EPFO TRRN Details.
- Enter your TRRN number in the TRRN field.
- Enter the captcha as displayed on the screen.
- Now click on search button and your TRRN Status will be displayed on the screen.
- Here you can get the details like TRRN number, confirmation of the payment and Challan type etc.
Get EPF TRRN Status on Mobile
You can get TRRN status on your mobile phone by simply downloading the UMANG app which is offered by the EPFO. You can download the Umang app from Google play store, App Store and windows For free. The Employee Provident Fund Organization said that, This application is a one-stop solution for various services provided by the government to employ this application is a one-stop solution for various services provided by the government. You can download the App from below given download link.
- Download the UMANG app from the Google play store.
- After downloading the app register or login using your mobile number or Aadhaar number.
- Set your mPin and Enter the app by confirming your mPin.
- You can check for various services in the favourite section, select EPFO from here.
- After that click on EPFO and then click on Employee Centric Services.
- Now click on get TRRN status And check your TRRN status by entering your TRRN number and entering your mobile number.
Hope we have cleared your query for How to Check TRRN Status Online. The information regarding epfo unified portal, trrn status epfo, unified portal, uan login, TRRN status check online, epf payment status online, cil has been provided above.
How to Generate TRRN?
In order to generate a temporary return reference number (TRRN) you will have to follow the below given steps, by which you can submit the EPF contributions for an employee.
- Visit the official website of EPF by clicking here.
- From here click on ‘For employers’ option given in the drop down list of ‘Our services’ section.
- From the ‘Services’ section click on ‘Online ECR/challan submission/OTCP’ option.
- Now simply generate temporary return reference number so that you can make the EPF online payment.
How to Pay PF Online
Follow the below given steps, to pay your PF online.
- Firstly visit the unified portal of EPFO.
- Now enter your electronic challan cum return (ECR) and login into the website.
- Check your PF details on the screen and click on ECR upload button from the payment drop down menu.
- Now in the ECR upload window select your wage month, salary dispersal date, and rate of contribution.
- Here upload your ECR text file.
- Now you will get a message of file validation successful once your ECR text file is uploaded successfully.
- Now the TRRN Number will be shown on the screen for the ECR file.
- Copy your TRRN number and click on Verify.
- After the completion of verification process click on the prepare challan button. You will get the ECR summary sheet.
- Here you will have to click on play button.
- Complete the payment by selecting the online payment mode. Select your bank and make the payment.
- Prior successful payment you will get the receipt with the payment transaction ID.
- The payment is confirmed by EPFO against your TRRN number.
Esic trrn status
The esic challan status can be viewed by visiting the below given link.