How to login in cfms.ap.gov.in login
- 1 How to login in cfms.ap.gov.in login
- 2 AP cfms treasury salary bill status detail
- 3 cfms ap bill status importance
- 4 AP cfms benefits
- 5 Cfms services portal list
- 6 AP cfms budget status
- 7 ddoreq treasury bill status check
- 8 Cfms challan bill status check
- 9 AP cfms beneficiary search with Aadhaar number
- 10 FAQs
If you want to know how do i find my cfms login id and how to know cfms login id then read the steps below.
- Visit this link -> https //cfms.ap.gov.in login
- You can use your previous section username and password for login.
- Click on Login By tab select from email ID, mobile number, Aadhaar number, passport number.
- Now enter your Password.
- Enter the Captcha text as shown in the image.
- Click on the Login button.
AP cfms treasury salary bill status detail
|Portal Name||AP CFMS Bill Login & beneficiary search Details|
|Article Category||Andhra Pradesh Schemes|
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Centre of Financial Systems and Services|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Purpose||To Provide Online Bill & Treasury Information|
|Benefits||Access of Various Services through Online Mode for Employees|
|AP CFMS Treasury Bill Status||Available Soon|
|Cfms Challan Bill Status||Click Here|
|AP Cfms Beneficiary Search||Click Here|
cfms ap bill status importance
AP cfms benefits
- This cfms id login portal has to provide convenience for stakeholders.
- Cfms portal provides better control to their users.
- It provides efficiency in financial transactions.
- It also provides sustainability in both future and current time periods.
- It provides transparency in the operations of government services.
- It provides efficiency in accountability for decisions and performance taking by the Government employees.
Cfms services portal list
- Government to government
- Government to employees
- government to citizens
- government to business.
AP cfms budget status
With the help of this ap treasury esr login, Andhra Pradesh citizens will able to check the status of their bills from the comprehensive financial management system. Following is the process for checking the status of AP cfms budget.
- First, visit the official website.
- After that on the homepage select the departmental services section.
- Now scroll down and select the budget section.
- Now select the budget personal section.
- Now enter your login credentials.
- After all this process you will able to get AP cfms budget proposal status.
ddoreq treasury bill status check
- First, visit the official website of cfms ddo request login.
- On the homepage select employee and pensioner services.
- Now select employees’ services.
- Now select my payslip option from the list menu.
- Now enter your cfms ID.
- After that, you will be able to check your salary details.
- You can easily download your payslip using the year-wise or monthly-wise option.
- Also, you can able to download your annual statement.
Cfms challan bill status check
- First, visit the official website of the AP government cfms ap esr apcfss in the login portal.
- On the homepage of cfms Treasury Department select invoice status.
- Also, you will able to check your Challan status by selecting the know your challan option.
- Now enter your Transaction ID.
- Now if you want to know about your challan then enter your challan number.
- After this step you can easily check the status of cfms invoice and Challan status from the AP cfms bill online portal.
AP cfms beneficiary search with Aadhaar number
- First, visit the official website of ap esr.apcfss.in login.
- Now on the home page of cfms ap gov in select the beneficiary search option.
- After that, a form will appear on your screen in which you need to enter your PAN number, Aadhaar number, and account number.
- Now enter the above details and click on the search button.
- After that, you will be able to check your beneficiary account details on your screen.
Cfms Employee & Pensioner Services
- Pension Slip
- Employee & Pensioner Services
- Pensioner Services
- Annual Income
- Pension Details
- My Payslip
- Income for the Year
- My Loans
- Department Services
- Budget Allocated
- Pension Portal
- Stakeholder Services
- Accountants General
- Budget Proposal Status
- My Department
- cfms employee pay details
- cfms id search by aadhar
- rws login
- ddo req
- epf login
- esr login
- citizen bill status
- cfms id search by aadhar
- cfms dc login
- cfms esr login
- sda cfms login
- PD Accounts
- Citizen Services
- Department Expenditure
- Department Receipts
- Receipts Links
- PD Challan
- Cash Recovery Challan
- Employee Challan
- CPS Contribution
- Pension Recovery
- Undisbursed Social Pensions
- Expenditure Reimbursement
- Citizen Challan
- Guard Charges
- Challan Status
- Transaction Cancellation
- Civil Deposits
- CM Relief Fund
- Judicial Challan
- Capital Development Fund
- Escort Charges
- Expenditure Links
- Bill Status
- DDO Search
- Beneficiary Account Statement
- Beneficiary Search
- Budget Links
- Budget at Glance
- Org Chart
You can reset or recover your CFMS username and password by clicking on Forgot Password button on the login page.
You must first go to the AP CFMS portal’s official website. Scroll down to the ‘Citizen Services’ option on the portal’s homepage. You should select the ‘CFMS ID’ option from the drop-down menu that appears.
For, this select search by bank Account Number and enter it. Click on the search button and a pop-up box will appear on your screen. Here, you can see the CFMS ID Number of the pensioner.
Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) Eight Digit Employee Beneficiary ID.