The government launched EPFO on 4th March 1952. According to this initiative, the Employee Provident Fund will be included in every employee’s salary in India. Provident Fund is a small amount that is deducted from the salary of employees and will be saved for the future. With the help of UAN login portal, every employee can track and claim their Provident fund.
In this article, we will share every important detail regarding UAN login passbook, UAN login customer care, UAN employer login, EPFO UAN Login and other related details.
EPFO employee login at uan passbook login
To get your EPFO UAN login credentials, first, you have to get register with your employee details. Only after successfully login in, you can access and view your PF details online. So, here are the steps for UAN member login registration:
- First, visit the official website of EPFO at epfindia.gov.in.
- You will be landed on the homepage.
- Here select the “Employees” under the services option from the menu.
- On the next page, click on Member UAN/ Online service and go to the Member Seva page.
- Click on the option to Activate UAN.
- In this way, you will successfully register with EPFO.
- You will be redirected to the next page where you have to fill in your details in the required columns.
- After filling details, click on “Get Authorization PIN”.
- You will get an OTP on your mentioned mobile number.
- Enter and verify the OTP and you will see a successful message of activating UAN.
- In this way, your Employee Provident Fund UAN number will be activated and you can access all the details. You will also get your login credentials.
You can check the balance and transaction of your PF amount in your EPF passbook. You can also check how much money has been deposited by employees and employers. Also, check – Tangedco Login
How can I login my UAN Number?
- First, visit the official page of EPFO Member e Seva by clicking here.
- Here, you have to enter your UAN number associated with your Employee Provident Fund Account.
- Enter the password.
- Enter the Captcha code in the given box.
- Click on the login button and you will be redirected to the EPF page.
- You can check here your name and PF-related details.
- You can also verify your details and check whether they are updated or not.
UAN login forgot password
In case, you have forgotten your UAN login password, here are the steps to reset your UAN Login Forgot Password.
- Visit the Member Seva login page of epfindia.gov.in.
- Here, click on “Forgot Password” and you will be redirected to the next page.
- Enter your UAN Number and captcha code.
- Click on submit button and you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter and verify your new password and click on submit button.
- In this way, you can set your new EPF UAN Password for your UAN login.
About EPFO UAN Login
UAN refers to the 12-digit Universal Account Number that will be allotted to every employee. The employee can access their Employee Provident Fund services online with the help of a UAN number. On the UAN login employer portal, you can access your PF account services such as withdrawal, checking EPF, check balance, and PF loan application. EPFO issues a new member identification number or EPF Account (ID) connected to the UAN whenever an employee changes jobs. By submitting the UAN to a new employer, an employee can seek a new member ID.
Key Highlights of UAN Member E-Sewa Portal
|Portal Name||EPFO UAN Login|
|Customer care number||1800118005|
|Services of the portal||EPF Account Merge, Transfer, EPF Withdrawal, Nomination, Passbook, KYC Update, and more|
|Email ID||Employee: employeefeedback@ epfindia.gov.in|
Advantages of UAN for employees and employers
- Centralize employee data
UAN aids in the centralization of personnel data across the country.
It relieves the EPF organization of the burden of employment verification from firms and employers.
- The employment record of the employees
EPFO was able to extract the member’s bank account details and KYC without the involvement of the employer thanks to this account. EPFO can use it to keep track of an employee’s repeated employment changes.
- Easy withdrawal of PF amount
Every new PF account associated with a new job will be consolidated into a single unified account. With this number, it is easy to withdraw (totally or partially) PF online. Employees can use this unique account number to transfer their PF amount from one account to another.
- Can check the regular deposit of PF by Employer
Employers are unable to access or withhold their employees’ PF funds thanks to UAN. It is easy for employees to guarantee that their employer contributes to their PF account on a regular basis.
You can visit the official UAN login page and login with your UAN number and password.
You have to visit the official website and follow the above-mentioned steps to activate UAN number.
Here are the steps to check your UAN status.
1) Visit the official website of UAN.
2) click on the “Know your UAN Status” under the ‘Services’ tab.
3)Enter your Member ID, PF number, Aadhaar or PAN.
4) enter your contact and personal details.
5) enter the captcha code and select ‘Get Authorization Pain’.
6) You will receive an OTP.
7)Enter and verify your OTP.
8) After successful verification, your UAN number and status will appear on your screen.
A provident fund is a government-managed retirement savings plan for employees who can contribute a portion of their monthly pension fund. These monthly savings add up over time and can be accessed as a lump payment upon retirement or the end of employment.