Airtel tez portal: We all know that Airtel is the second-largest mobile network in the country has more than 348.3 million subscribers. Recently, the company has introduced the Airtel Tez Login portal for its customers to offer them various services. With the help of this Airteltez App, you can do the easy transfer of money from your bank account. Read the full article to know every little detail about Airtel Payment Bank Retailer login, Airtel new tez portal and Airteltez login and Airtel Tez App Login.
Airtel Payment bank Retailer Login
- 1 Airtel Payment bank Retailer Login
- 2 Airtel Tez Portal Login
- 3 How to download Airtel Tez App?
- 4 Benefits of using the Airtel Payment App
- 5 How to become an Airtel retailer?
- 6 Airtel Services Roadmap for Retailers
- 7 Work Procedure of Airtel Retailer
- 8 Eligibility of Airteltez Distributorship
- 9 What is the work of an Airtel Distributor?
- 10 How to get Airtel Distributorship
- 11 What is Airtel Mitra Login?
- 12 Process for Airtel Payment Bank Mitra Login
- 13 Airtel Tez Portal Login
- 14 How can I log in to Airtel Thanks App Login?
- 15 What is Airtel BC Agent?
- 16 Services offered by Airteltez Portal
- 17 FAQs
AirtelTez has been launched for its customers in order to make their lives easier. With this new software, you may easily transfer or receive money from your bank account using near-field communication technology, also known as NFC. The users can access the Airtel payment bank’s services through their mobile number. Airteltez app offers you remarkable swap money services. If you want to sign up on the Airtel Tez login portal, here are the steps:
- First, you have to open Google and visit the official Airtel Tez Login portal at https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/.
- If you are a new user, click on the Sign-up button.
- Here, enter your mobile number and click on ‘Get OTP’ option.
- You will receive an OTP on your provided number.
- Enter and verify your OTP.
- Next, create a strong password to complete the Signup process at the Airteltez portal.
- You can return to the official Airtel tez new portal login page.
- Complete the login process with your mobile number and password.
- After successful login, you will be redirected to the Airtel tez New portal dashboard.
- Here, you have to update your balance and check for the alternative distributor or UPI.
- Choose the money transfer option and enter the LAPU number to do the transaction.
- You can withdraw cash from any bank by using biometric devices and keeping the cash withdrawal option activated.
- You can also deposit the cash by cash drop or cash deposit option.
- You must have your Aadhaar card for verification of the transactions.
Airtel Tez Portal Login
Airteltez Portal or Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Portal is an official Airtel Payment Bank portal. The Airtel Tez login website is an internet portal where you must log in. Any retailer or Airtel Mitra of Airtel Payments Bank can use this portal to access Airtel Payments Bank’s services.
To access all the facilities on this portal, one has to complete the signup process. This portal offers the following services – Money Transfer, Recharge, bill payments, deposits, withdrawals, and AePS.
how to add money in airtel payment bank
Simply can money via using a credit card, debit card, or net banking. You can also save your card details for easy future transactions.
Airtel payment bank number
Airtel provides 24*7 support to their customers. Simply email at [email protected] or call from your registered mobile number at 400 (for Airtel customers) and Non-Airtel customers can dial in 8800688006. This is also the airtel payment bank kyc customer care number.
How to download Airtel Tez App?
It is easy to access the facilities of Airteltez software through the Airteltez app. To download the official app, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of www.airtel.in.
- On the homepage, look for the app panel.
- Here you will see the link to the Airteltez app,
- Download it and log in through your login credentials.
- Now, you are ready to access all the facilities of the app.
Benefits of using the Airtel Payment App
With the use of the Airtel Payment app, the users can deposit the money for cellphone recharges, electricity bills, TV recharge, Fiber connection bill, gas bills, and water bills. You can create a bank account on the portal as it supports VBD and offers a variety of policy options. Although, you can also do transactions without having a bank account. The simple link to visit is https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/.
How to become an Airtel retailer?
Here are the conditions to become an Airtel retailer.
- The age of the applicant must be above 18 years.
- The applicants must have at least a 10th class marksheet.
- The applicants must have their identity proof documents such as Aadhaar card and Pan Card.
- The applicant must have a bank account and be the owner of a business.
- He must have contact details including his phone number and Email ID.
Airtel Services Roadmap for Retailers
- The candidate should look for an Airtel distributor’s help.
- The Applicant can contact their particular area’s field sales executive officer.
- Airtel Services assigns an area distributer to each region.
- The applicant has to submit his Aadhaar card and other important documents.
- After all the verification of the documents, the Airtel distributor will issue a LAPU SIM.
- The applicant has to submit the location of the business and the necessary information to the distributor.
Work Procedure of Airtel Retailer
- After receiving authorization, the distributor will allot a LAPU SIM to establish the relationship.
- The applicant has to place a LAPU SIM card and restart it to start using the phone.
- The distributor will gradually activate the LAPU SIM number before initiating a call from the Airtel Company.
- The firm will explain the work culture and allow the store to begin operating under the depicted regulations of the Airtel Company.
Eligibility of Airteltez Distributorship
- The applicant must have ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card.
- He must have a tenth-class certificate.
- He has to deposit Rs. 50,000 to get Airteltez Distributorship.
- He should be capable to manage the business on his own.
What is the work of an Airtel Distributor?
Distributors operate successfully individually within the constraints of Airtel’s policies. The distributor will be allowed to cover a zone under its control, which is normally within Airtel’s tower range. All stores that open service centers in particular tower ranges must purchase SIM cards, e-recharge, and vouchers from wholesalers. As a result, for Airtel recharges made within the tower range, the distributor would be paid a fee.
How to get Airtel Distributorship
Request the TradeMark number from a store in the identified area, then submit the information to the TradeMark office. The User must pay money at the point of entry, which will be refunded once the distributorship is discontinued. A bank account and a GST number are required. The population density of the area chosen will determine a distributor’s investment.
What is Airtel Mitra Login?
Airtel Mitra is an App offered by Airtel company where all the users can manage their Airtel merchant accounts and services on relocation. Mitra’s user interface is clear and easy, making it simple to use for businesses. Furthermore, there are no charges for utilizing this software.
Process for Airtel Payment Bank Mitra Login
- First, you have to download the app from the Google Play store.
- Open the app and provide rights to the app by clicking on “Allow”.
- The new page will open on your screen.
- Enter your LAPU number and click on Forgot Password tab.
- Enter the Captcha code and select Verify option from the drop-down menu.
- You will receive a message on your registered mobile number in which your password will be mentioned.
- Type the password and click on the Submit button.
- On the new page, enter your OTP and Password and select Submit from the drop-down menu.
- In this way, you can use your Airtel Mitra Login app.
Airtel Tez Portal Login
For Airtel bank Retailer, here are the steps for login:
- Visit the official Airtel Payment Bank’s official website at www.portal.airtelbank.com.
- You will reach it on the login panel page.
- Enter your mobile number and Airtel Payment Bank Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- You will be redirected to the Airtel Payment bank Dashboard.
- Here, you will see all the services offered by the official portal.
- You can also print the Airtel Payment bank Certificate from here.
How can I log in to Airtel Thanks App Login?
- First, you have to download the Airtel Thanks App by visiting the official website.
- Open the app and click on the ‘Let’s Start’ button.
- Next, provide the rights to the app by clicking on Allow button.
- Enter your Mobile number and click on “Send OTP” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Next button and select your language.
- Here, you will be asked about your interests, choose anyone and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Not Now option from the Drop-down menu.
- Select the Get Started and you will receive several messages. accept them.
- Click on the Done option on the next page.
- In this way, you can complete your login process.
What is Airtel BC Agent?
Customers should be educated in their native language as much as possible by Airtel BC agents. BC Agents should not exaggerate the benefits when dealing with customers. Only the fees stated on the compliance poster should be charged by BC agents. Customers should be given a receipt for any money received by BC agents. Ensure that all records are accurately recorded. Make certain you have adequate M-cash on hand.
Services offered by Airteltez Portal
- the transmission of funds
- paying bill
- the rationale for the rupee deposit
- make a cash withdrawal
You can also check: Jio ESS Login
You can follow the above-mentioned steps to Airtel Payment bank Login.
You can open your online account by visiting the Airtel Thanks apps.
You can access your Airtel Wallet in the Airtel App.