There are so many citizens in our country food does not have any right to their properties. For providing the right to their properties the state government of Punjab launches various kinds of schemes for the citizens of the state. In this article, we are going to tell you about a scheme launched by the Punjab government that is called the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme. With the help of the scheme, The Eligible citizens of Punjab will get property right in various cities of Punjab.
Through this article, we are going to inform you about each and every detail regarding the scheme liked objective, features, benefit, eligibility criteria, documents, the application process, etc. So read the article till the end.
What is the mera ghar mera naam scheme punjab?
- 1 What is the mera ghar mera naam scheme punjab?
- 2 Details regarding verification and allotment of property card
- 3 Objectives of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme
- 4 The benefit of the Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme
- 5 Eligibility criteria and document
- 6 How to apply under the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme
This Scheme is launched by the new chief minister of Punjab Mr. Charanjit Singh Channi. This Scheme is launched on 11th October 2021. Through the scheme, the state government of Punjab will provide the property rights to the people who are living in the houses situated within the Lal Dora of villages and various cities. According to the chief minister, more than 12 thousand villages will be covered under the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme. Lal Dora is a village or town settlement that provides a cluster of houses where residents live.
If the residence of Lal Dora does not have the ownership right on their properties then this scheme will help the residence to provide them with ownership right on their properties. For the smooth implementation of the scheme, the state government and Revenue Department will provide Drone services in every rural and urban area for Digital mapping purposes. This process will provide property right within 2 months.
Details regarding verification and allotment of property card
When the government completed the survey process then the government will verify The Eligible residence according to the scheme. After the successful verification of the property cards will be issued to the beneficiaries. The residence has 15 days of time limit to feel their objection before handing the property card. If no reply will be issued in that property then the property card will be issued and serve the purpose of Residence e against the property owner. According to the scheme the people who are residing in old houses for a long period of time will also get covered under this scheme.
This scheme is an alternative to Soumitra Yojana. This scheme also allowed Ana rise to raise any objection to the given property rights. In order to safeguard the property rights of NRI, the chief minister also provides legislation that helps to prevent any illegal and fraudulent sale of the property.
Objectives of Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide the ownership right to the citizens who are living in Lal Dora villages and cities.
- This scheme allows the citizens to get the ownership right who was living for a long period of time in the houses.
- This scheme also allows them to sell their property and even take a loan. More than 12000 villages will be covered under this scheme.
- The citizens who are living in the old locality for a long period of time will also include in the scheme.
- For smooth implementation of this scheme, the government will issue property cards to the owners under this property scheme which will be the proof of their ownership.
The benefit of the Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme
- Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Punjab Mr. Charanjit Singh Channi on 11th October 2021.
- According to the scheme the government of Punjab will provide the property rights to the people who are living in the houses that are situated in Lal Dora villages and cities.
- This scheme will cover more than 12 thousand villages in the rural and urban areas.
- The revenue department also carries out Drone services in These areas for Digital mapping.
- The process under the scheme will be completed within 2 months and The Eligible citizens will get a property card.
- The process of survey and verification of eligible residents will be carried out on the behalf of the government by the revenue department.
- After completing the verification the property card will be handed over to the beneficiaries. 15 days of the time limit will be set for any objection before allotting the property card.
- If there is no objection then the property card will be issued To The Eligible resident. People who are situated in their own locality for a long period of time will also get covered under the scheme.
Eligibility criteria and document
- Applicant must be a permanent residence of Punjab.
- Applicant must have an Aadhar card.
- Applicant must have proof of residence.
- Proof of age
- PAN card
- ration card
- email id
- registers mobile number
- passport size photograph.
How to apply under the Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme
Punjab Mera Ghar Mera Naam scheme is announced by the Chief Minister of Punjab on 11th October 20 21. This scheme will provide the ownership right of the properties to the citizens of Punjab who are living there for a long period of time. The Punjab government recently launched this scheme so not yet announced any kind of application process under the scheme. As soon as the government issued an official notification regarding the application process v we are going to inform you of the same. So keep in touch with this website in order to get each and every update regarding this scheme and other schemes.