Madhya Pradesh Inspector General of Registration (MPIGR) is a government organization responsible for maintaining and registering property transactions in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. The process of property registration can be complex and time-consuming, leading to delays and inconvenience for citizens. To address this issue, the MPIGR has launched an online portal that allows citizens to register their properties from the comfort of their homes.
The MPIGR portal offers a range of services including property registration, transfer of ownership, issuance of encumbrance certificates, and more. It simplifies the process by providing step-by-step guidance and easy-to-understand instructions.
The Madhya Pradesh Inspector General of Registration (MPIGR) portal is an online platform designed to facilitate the registration and tracking of property transactions in the state. The portal has been developed by the Department of Registration and Stamps, Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide a transparent, efficient, and hassle-free registration process.
Through this portal, citizens can register their properties and obtain documents such as sale deeds, conveyance deeds, gift deeds, partition deeds etc. online. It also enables users to track the status of their application from submission to delivery. The MPIGR portal offers a range of services that include e-payment facility for stamp duty and registration fees, appointment scheduling for document verification at sub-registrar offices, and access to certified copies of registered documents.
The MPIGR portal aims at digitizing the property registration system in Madhya Pradesh which will not only improve transparency but also reduce corruption in the sector.
Objectives of MPIGR Portal
- The Madhya Pradesh Inspector General of Registration (MPIGR) has introduced an online portal to digitize land registration and property transactions in the state.
- The objective of MPIGR Portal is to provide a seamless, transparent, and hassle-free process for citizens of Madhya Pradesh to register their properties without any intermediaries or bureaucratic hurdles.
- The portal aims to eliminate corruption, reduce processing time, and ensure proper documentation while registering properties.
- Through this platform, citizens can access all the information related to their land holdings such as ownership details, encumbrances, mutation status, etc.
- They can also apply for various services such as sale deed registration, lease deed registration, mortgage registration and others through the portal.
- In addition to that, they can track the status of their applications in real-time on the portal itself.
Benefit of MPIGR Portal
This system aims to streamline the registration process for various documents like property, marriage, and other important certificates. The portal was launched in 2019 and has since become an essential tool for residents who need to register their legal documents.
- One significant benefit of the MPIGR portal is that it reduces the time and effort needed to obtain government certificates.
- Citizens no longer have to visit government offices physically, wait in long queues, or deal with paperwork hassles.
- Instead, they can now apply for certificates online from anywhere using a computer or mobile device.
- Once the application is submitted, they can track its status on the portal itself.
- Another advantage is that it ensures transparency in document registration by eliminating corruption and bribery practices.
Services provided by MPIGR Portal
- Madhya Pradesh Inspector General of Registration (MPIGR) Portal is an online platform that offers a range of services related to property registration and stamp duty payment.
- The portal aims to simplify the property registration process for residents of Madhya Pradesh, ensuring transparency and efficiency.
- The MPIGR Portal is a joint initiative by the Department of Registration and Stamps, Government of Madhya Pradesh, and National Informatics Centre (NIC).
- One of the key services provided by the MPIGR Portal is e-Registration.
- This enables citizens to register their properties electronically without requiring an in-person visit to the sub-registrar office.
- The portal also provides online access to registered documents, making it easier for citizens to obtain information about their properties.
- Additionally, users can make online payments for stamp duty and other charges using various payment modes such as internet banking, debit card, credit card and UPI.
- Document search
- Electricity bill
- E-registration and slot reservation
- Property valuation
- Duty calculation
- E stamp
- Attested copy
- Will deposit
- Application for service provider licence
- Water bill
- RERA registration details
- MP Stamp duty and registration fee
- Stamp duty calculation
- Mutation fee details
- Guideline value
- Agricultural land conversion check
- Khasra numbers check
- Bhu naksha MP fee details
- Complaint registration
How to login MPIGR Portal
The Madhya Pradesh Inspector General of Registration (MPIGR) portal is a digital platform that has been introduced by the Department of Registration and Stamps, Government of Madhya Pradesh. The portal aims to provide transparency and convenience in the registration process for various documents such as land deeds, property agreements, and marriage certificates. In order to access the services offered by this portal, users need to go through a simple login process.
- To start with the login process on MPIGR Portal, users need to visit the official website of Inspector General of Registration & Stamp Duty at http://igr.mp.gov.in/.
- Once on the homepage, they can click on ‘Login’ which will take them to a new page where they have to select their user type – citizen or department.
- After selecting their user type, they have to enter their username and password before clicking on ‘Sign in’.
What is SAMPADA?
With the SAMPADA Portal, citizens can now avoid long queues at government offices that were previously required for property registration and stamp duty payment. Additionally, this portal offers transparency in the entire process since users can track their application status online. Moreover, customers can also make online payments for various services related to property registration and other relevant legal documents.
Overall, SAMPADA Portal has revolutionized the way people register their properties in Madhya Pradesh by providing an efficient and easy-to-use interface. With its user-friendly features like e-stamping facilities or digitally signing documents online; it has made life easier for people who need such services regularly.
MPIGR registration process
- To begin the registration process, applicants must first fill out an application form with relevant details and submit it to the appropriate sub-registrar office.
- After submission, a date will be scheduled for document verification at which time all parties must appear with their original documents for inspection.
- Next, the applicant must pay a fee based on the value of the property being registered and obtain a receipt.
- Once verification is complete, an appointment will be scheduled for final signature and payment of stamp duty on the sale deed or agreement.
- This marks completion of the MPIGR registration process.