jio 4G you have exhausted your account balance / credit limit jiofi – Solution : If you’re a Reliance Jio 4G sim card or Reliance JioFi device user, then you must have been the through the jio you have exhausted your account balance / credit limit problem, people nowadays are getting a message on their phone or jiofi device “reliance jio balance exhausted”. This problem may happen due to server errors, so its nothing to worry about as it can be fixed with some tips. So, users you do not need to worry about this problem much, as most of the users without using their daily quota of free 4GB internet are getting this message. A lot of people reported that this problem didn’t get fixed for days, and when they tried to complain Reliance Jio 4G customer Care no. it never works, but luckily we have the solution for this problem.
Your Default offer after 99+ 303 or higher or dhandhana dhan offer must have been exhausted – Now you have to Call the customer care and tell them to please credit the JIO Dhandhanadhan OFFER on their number.
Remember there were two main plans –
- Jio Dhandhandhan offer: Those users who have become the prime users will have to do the recharges under this plan either 309 or 509.
- JIO Prime Membership Offer: Those who have done the 99+ 303 or higher recharge can do the following. Calling to RELIANCE JIO customer care.
This is the major reason why you are facing this issue.
How to solve problem “you have exhausted your account balance/credit limit” in Jiofi
To fix this problem, first of all, try the primary plan, which is given below:
For Jio sim users:
- Switch off your smartphone.
- Remove the Jio 4G sim from the sim port
- Wait for at least 5 minutes (phone should be off for at least 5 minutes ).
- Now insert the jio 4G sim and restart your phone.
- This may solve the problem.
For Jiofi users:
- Switch off your jio net or jiofi device.
- Now Remove the Jio 4G sim from the port.
- Wait for at least 5 minutes.
- Now insert the jio 4G sim in the port and restart your device.
- This will solve the problem.
If this trick doesn’t work kindly follow the below given trick, this will definitely solve your problem.
Trick to solve reliance jio balance exhausted problem
For Jio sim users:
- First of all Uninstall my jio app from your smart phone.
- Re-install the jio app,but do not use the application.
- Now, follow these steps
- go to settings Mobile Network
- Enable Data Roaming
- Preferred Network mode
- LTE mode
- Create New APN
Tu understand better kindly check out the below given picture below, and do it as it is given in the picture.
Finally just restart your device or the jiofi device and your problem will be solved now.
Related Search Terms:
- you have exhausted your account balance jiofi
- balance exhaust jio
- you have exhausted your account balance / credit limit jiofi
- ‘balance exhausted’ notice in unlimited reliance jio sim card