RCH portal is a special design by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. RCH stands for reproductive and child health program. rch rpt nhm gov in ddr portal is launched by the government of India that helps to collect all the essential information regarding reproductive and child health-related services which includes maternal health, Child Health, Family planning, and immunization. In this article we are going to tell you about how to register in rch portal, rch nhm gov in login password username, rch portal password change, my rch portal app, rch portal data entry app @rch.nhm.gov.in login.
rchrpt nhm gov in login portal
You can easily log in through this portal by following the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of rch.nhm.gov.in login.
- You can also click this link which directs you to the login page.
- Select your state name and state code from the drop down.
- Enter your username and login password.
- Confirm the captcha code and click on the login button.
What is www.rch.nhm.gov.in.india data entry
|Full Form||Reproductive And Child Health Portal|
|Authority||Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of India|
|Objective||National Health Mission (NHM)|
rch program Login data entry portal launched under National Health Mission. reproductive child health rch govt of India Provides all the essential details regarding RMNCH programs that provide quality and comprehensive AMC beneficiaries health managers alert to ANM and provision of family planning services. The main goal of this portal is to reduce the infant mortality rate and to ensure Quality Services to pregnant women and children and handle the maternal mortality rates all over the country. This portal provides many online services regarding online data entry dashboards. If you want to know about the NSM rchrpt.nhm.gov.in login portal report you need to visit the official website of RCH login portal which is rch.nhm.gov.in. portal collect data and therefore help the government to monitor the progress of health-related schemes and services.
All Eligible citizens can access this page by visiting the official website. rch.nhm.gov.in/rch is a revised version of MCTs. nrhm-mis.nic.in data entry portal is developed to help and providing improvement and bring all the benefits in reproductive cycles, postnatal delivery stage, immunization of the children antenatal. The rch nrhm gov in logon program helps to record all the beneficiaries’ reproductive phase immunization which helps to increase the chance of potential that the child.
Importance of RCH login portal
- This login portal help to provide various decision-making and monitoring of the implementation process of health schemes provided by the Indian government.
- It helps to improve the Healthcare services which are delivered in the country.
- This portal provides helpful health workers for generating the word plan regarding the delivery of immunization services to the children.
- This portal records the health condition of pregnant women and provides assistance during the delivery time period.
- This portal identifies the health of is pregnant women.
- this portal provides essential services to health workers which helps them to plan Service Delivery and identify the beneficiary due for checkup and postnatal check-up.
RCH ANM ASHA portal registration
rch portal login provides a data entry option in which you will find the services of health provider entry and ASHA entry. You can easily do the data entry for Asha Worker through this RCH portal by following the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- Select section 2 option.
- Click on ANM/ASHA registration option.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter your name village name and designation.
- Enter your gender mobile number and father’s name.
- Enter your address joining date and financial year.
- Enter your EID date and EID number.
- Select your Telecom operator and enter your bank details.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and click on the registration button.
How to know your health record
You can easily get information about your health record through the RCH portal by following the states which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of rch.gov.in data entry.
- Click on the know your health record option.
- Select RCH ID number or mcts ID number.
- Enter the idea of mother or children as required.
- Confirm the captcha code and click on the get OTP option.
- Enter the OTP which you received on your registered mobile number.
- Verify your mobile number and click on the get electronic health record option.
- After that, your health record will appear on your screen.
Set location for rch.gov.in data entry
If you are a government official then you will easily log in with the help of your login ID and password for a set location for data entry online. You can restart the data entry process by login in through the portal dashboard. If you want to know how to log in through this portal then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of rch.nhm.gov.in data entry.
- Click on the login button.
- Click on the set location option.
- Set your data entry hierarchy.
- Select your district health block and ward from the drop-down.
- Select your health facility type.
- Select your PSC and sub-facility or sub-center.
- Select a village and click on set button.
You can visit the official website and login through your login credentials on rch.nhm.gov.in login portal.
RCH portal is a special design by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. RCH stands for reproductive and child health program. rch rpt nhm gov in ddr portal is launched by the government of India that helps to collect all the essential information regarding reproductive and child health-related services which includes maternal health, Child Health, Family planning, and immunization.