National Apprenticeship Training Scheme 2020-21: Hello friends, today we will give you information about “National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)” through this article. This scheme is a skill training program of the Central Government. Under which the Central Government provides skill training to students in government, private institutions. Under this National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) of the Government of India, applicants must also win tricks to do the job. Training is provided for all of them. So that he can get a good job by getting training. Apprenticeship is a dual training system. In which the candidate acquires on-the-job training in industrial inspection as well as knowledge of classroom related instructions.
Under the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, 1 to 1.5 years of skill training and qualification training in apprenticeship is imparted. Along with this, the candidate is also given salary. Also if the candidate does a good job in the company. So he also gets a permanent job in the organization. Government of India is making a lot of efforts to make the candidates efficient. For which the Central Government has run many schemes like National Apprenticeship Training Scheme and Skill Development Scheme. Below we are providing you complete information about National Apprenticeship Training Scheme. Please read the entire article carefully for this till the end.
What is National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)
- 1 What is National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)
- 2 portal.mhrdnats.gov.in Login process
- 3 www mhrd gov in registration
- 4 How to Search NATS Institutions list
- 5 How to view NATS Contact Details
- 6 National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Features
- 7 Documents required
- 8 Eligibility for National Apprenticeship Training Scheme –
- 9 FAQs
Speaking in easy language, under this government scheme, the applicants are given training to give jobs. After completion of training, the learners or candidates are also given certificates by the Government of India. Interested trainees can register online on the official portal of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, before filling the online application form for the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme NATS. Only then can they take advantage of this scheme.
The trainee learns skills as well as work culture, ethics and organizational behavior during training. Which, along with working in a company, comes in routine. Anyone who is at least 16 years of age can apply to the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme. Students who have done engineering degree or diploma. They can also take advantage of this scheme.
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Details
|Name||National Apprenticeship Training|
|Launched by||Indian Government|
portal.mhrdnats.gov.in Login process
- First you need to visit official website of national apprenticeship training program.
- After that on the homepage click on the login button.
- A new pigeon appear on a screen in which you need to enter your user id and login password.
- After that confirm the captcha code and click on continue.
- Now click on the login button to login on the portal.
www mhrd gov in registration
How and where to apply online for National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)? And what is the process of filling its registration form, for this you can follow the steps given below:
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, mhrdnats.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option of “Enroll” in the tab given above.
- After that a new page will appear in which the options appear like eligibility criteria and questionnaire and guidelines and enrollment form and previous and confirm section.
- First click on the eligibility section and in the dropdown select student option.
- After that student related question will appear on your screen. You need to answer the question related to the eligibility for the n a t s program.
- If you are are eligible for the program then a congrats message will appear on your screen.
- If you are not eligible for the program a sorry message will appear on your screen. After that enter your details full stop now click on the save and continue option.
- The questionnaire and guidelines section appear after that.
- You need to read guidelines and terms and condition related to the program carefully.
- After that click on the agreed button and continue option.
- After the is an enrollment form section will appear on a screen in which you need to enter your personal information and educational detail related and other required details.
- Now select the required details option and click on save and preview.
- After that a preview on confirmation section will appear on a screen you need to check all the details and click on submit.
- After that and page will appear on your screen in which an email id and username and password will appear on your screen.
- Now click on close and continue option and take the print for the further use.
How to Search NATS Institutions list
- Visit the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme – NATS constituted by the boards of the Ministry of Trainee Training / Practical Training, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Click on the link of the institutions, which will open a new page.
- Where you have to click the option of “List of Institutions” on the right side.
- The list will appear on the screen in front of you. You can search the institute by name, course, type, or type.
How to view NATS Contact Details
- First of all, visit the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme – NATS.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Contact Us link.
- After clicking on the link, you will open Contact Us details of all four areas.
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Features
- Engineering or Technology is providing 6 months and 1 year skill training to educated graduate / diploma students.
- Increasing employment opportunities among students.
- The duration of apprenticeship training will be maximum one year.
- There is no application fee for registration.
- The beneficiary can get information on available apprenticeship vacancies and their benefits.
- After successful apprenticeship, training certificate will be provided by the concerned department.
- You will gain more experience in the skills required in your field of work.
- Applicants will gain more practical knowledge.
Before registering online for NATS, the applicant must have the necessary documents mentioned by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD Ministry):
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
- A passport-size photo
- Savings account with any nationalized bank
- Eligibility certificate as far as studies are concerned.
- Must also have a valid email ID and mobile number.
Eligibility for National Apprenticeship Training Scheme –
Before applying online for National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), candidates can check the required qualification as given below:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- He must be at least 16 years of age.
- Applicant must have diploma or an degree to apply .
- He must be currently unemployed, meaning he has no job.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi had launched this free skill training scheme to tackle the problem of unemployment in the country. So that more and more people can take advantage of the scheme and get a good job.
- For more information, you can refer to the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Guidelines PDF. Or you can go to the official website. Apart from this, you can contact the helpline numbers given below for information about “Empowering Youth Able India” program.
You can transmit the specifics of your enrollment (including all of the information you supplied during enrollment) to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
First, you have to visit the official website of National Apprenticeship Training Program and complete your registration by clicking Register button on the homepage.
This scheme is a skill training program of the Central Government. Under which the Central Government provides skill training to students in government, private institutions. Under this National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) of the Government of India, applicants must also win tricks to do the job.