MP student information system portal registration is available for the students who are pursuing their education in Madhya Pradesh state. You can sign up through this portal and avail various features by login into the MP SIS login portal. Madhya Pradesh Government announced to conduct examinations related to post-graduation and undergraduates and for the final year students through this MP SIS login portal. The final term examination is conducted by the Madhya Pradesh student information system the students can complete the application process online through this portal.
Students login online at MP online.gov.in
- 1 Students login online at MP online.gov.in
- 2 mponline sis portal registration 2021
- 3 How to register through the mp sis registration 2021?
- 4 How to apply for the final examination at the MP SIS portal
- 5 Document required for student registration at MP SIS portal
- 6 Features of MP SIS portal
- 7 MP SIS Registration College Wise List
- 8 FAQ
After successful registration on the MP SIS portal, the students need to log in to the portal for applying for the final year examination of post-graduation and under graduation. You can log in through this portal by simply enter your login credentials which are provided through SMS. Follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the student login option.
- Enter your user ID in the following box.
- Enter your login password in the following box.
- Confirm the captcha code and click on the login button.
- If you forgot your login password then click on forgot password option.
- Enter your University and college name.
- Now enter your application ID or scholar ID.
mponline sis portal registration 2021
MP student information system portal is specially designed by the Madhya Pradesh education department for the students of Madhya Pradesh state were pursuing their education in post-graduation and undergraduate courses. You can apply and register for the MP SIS exam college-wise and check your college list through this portal. For attending the examination you need to register yourself on this portal. All the processes of registration are given below in this article. After successful registration, you can log in and avail of services provided by the Madhya Pradesh State government.
Students of MP Bhoj, RDVV, DAVV College, Vikram University, RGPV, CUC, MCU, BU Bhopal University, APS University, Barkatullah University, mcbu, etc can sign up through this portal and apply for the final year examinations. You can attend your final examination by visiting this official portal MP online.gov.in and finish your registration process.
How to register through the mp sis registration 2021?
For attending the final examination of postgraduate and undergraduate and courses the students of Madhya Pradesh to themselves through the student information system portal launched by Madhya Pradesh state education department. This portal includes various education universities under the Madhya Pradesh States like Vikram University, MP Bhoj college, APSU, Jiwaji University, BU Bhopal University, etc. You can easily complete mp online sis registration by following the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage click on the student registration option.
- A registration form will appear on your screen.
- Select your university name from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select your college name from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your application ID or scholar name.
- Enter your date of birth in the following box.
- Click on the registration button.
After successful registration, you will get your login ID and password through SMS on your registered mobile number or Email.
How to apply for the final examination at the MP SIS portal
Apply for the final examination through the MP student information system portal by following the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh’s student information system.
- On the homepage click on the login button.
- Enter your login credentials like user id and password.
- Click on the login button.
- Click on the open book exam option.
- Select your University and college from the drop-down.
- Complete the process and click on the submit button.
Document required for student registration at MP SIS portal
- Application ID for scholarship number.
- School ID
- enrollment number
- admit card
- Student identification number.
Features of MP SIS portal
MP portal provides various student-related services to the students of Madhya Pradesh state official portal of Madhya Pradesh student information system. Following is the list of services provided by this portal.
- Fee collection management system
- Account management
- Enrollment and examination process
- Scholar register measurement system
- Student database management system.
MP SIS Registration College Wise List
|College Name||Official Link|
|davv mponline sis registration 2021||Click Here|
|MP Bhoj College||Click Here|
|apsu sis registration 2021||Click Here|
|Jiwaji University||Click Here|
|mp sis registration 2021 bu bhopal||Click Here|
|Barkatullah University||Click Here|
|rdvv sis registration||Click Here|
|MCU Bhopal||Click Here|
|Vikram University||Click Here|
The student was pursuing their final year examination for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Madhya Pradesh state are eligible for the MPSC exam.
The full form of MP SIS is the Madhya Pradesh student information system that provides various facilities for the students of under graduation and post-graduation courses.
Open book system is the mode for undergraduate and postgraduate and exams for the students of final year.