The government has started a new scheme Mukhyamantri Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana for the senior citizens of Delhi. The government already had several schemes to make senior citizens self-reliant. India is a religious country and pilgrimage is also very important. The government has started this free pilgrimage scheme for senior citizens who cannot afford to go for pilgrimage on their own. Today in this article we are going to tell you about complete scheme-related information.
Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021
- 1 Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana 2021
- 2 Ayodhya will be included under the scheme
- 3 The trains under the scheme
- 4 Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana New Update
- 5 Places covered under Delhi Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana
- 6 Eligibility of CM Tirth Yatra Scheme
- 7 Documents of CM Tirth Yatra Scheme
- 8 Facility available during the trip
- 9 mukhyamantri tirth yatra yojana delhi online registration
- 10 The process to find application status
- 11 Procedure to file Grievance
- 12 Process to track Grievance Status
Under this scheme, the government is providing a chance to the citizen of Delhi who is unable to go on pilgrimage for his own money spent. There is no offline registration process available for Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana Delhi, you can do your registration through online mode on the Delhi e-district web portal. The last train for pilgrimage was flagged off on 2 January 2020. 36 trains have been dispatched at different places through this scheme from 12 July 2019 to 20 January 2020. Through which the pilgrimage has been done by more than 35000 citizens of Delhi.
Through this scheme, now the citizens of Delhi will get an opportunity to undertake the pilgrimage to Ayodhya. Under the Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana, 1000 pilgrims will be selected from each assembly constituency every year. Accidental insurance coverage up to ₹100000 will also be provided to all the identified pilgrims. Through this scheme, now the dream of the citizens of Delhi to undertake pilgrimage will be fulfilled.
Ayodhya will be included under the scheme
Through Mukhymantri Tirth Yatra Yojana, pilgrimage to the elders of Delhi is done by the Delhi Government. TThis yatra is organized at many pilgrimage sites which include Haridwar, Dwarkapuri, Maharaj Rameshwaram, Shirdi, Vaishno Devi, Ajmer, etc. Now it has been decided by the Delhi government to include Ram Janmabhoomi Ayodhya also under this scheme. This was announced by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on 27 October 2021. This plan is currently stalled due to coronavirus infection but arrangements are being made to restart this scheme from the third week of November 2021.
The trains under the scheme
- Rameshwaram 9 train
- Tirupati 5 Train
- Dwarkadhish 6 Train
- Amritsar 4 Train
- Vaishno Devi 4 Train
- Shirdi 3 train
- Jagannath puri 2 train
- Ujjain 2 train
- Ajmer 1 Train
Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana New Update
As you all know that the infection of coronavirus is spreading day by day all over the country, due to which the people of the country are struggling. . So that the spread of this infection can be stopped. Under this scheme, senior citizens of the state were being provided free travel, under this scheme, all the expenditure is being done by the government there.
Places covered under Delhi Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana
- Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi
- Delhi-Amritsar- Bagha Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi
- Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi
Eligibility of CM Tirth Yatra Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident.
- Age should be 60 years or more to take advantage of the pilgrimage scheme. An assistant of 18 years of age or above can accompany every senior citizen on the pilgrimage.
- You can take advantage of the scheme only once.
- The annual income of an applicant should not be more than Rs 3 lakh. People of 71 years of age and above will also have the facility to carry an attendant up to 21 years of age.
- All trains will be air-conditioned.
Documents of CM Tirth Yatra Scheme
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Facility available during the trip
Air-conditioned train, accommodation, food, boarding, lodging, and other arrangements will be made available to the people on this journey. At the same time, an attendant above the age of 21 years can accompany every elderly passenger. If you also want to take advantage of all these facilities, then you can get your application done under this scheme. Under the scheme, the government will provide free pilgrimage to 77,000 senior citizens.
Through this scheme, now the citizens of Delhi will get an opportunity to undertake the pilgrimage to Ayodhya. Through this scheme, now the dream of the citizens of Delhi to undertake pilgrimage will be fulfilled.
mukhyamantri tirth yatra yojana delhi online registration
Applicants have to follow the below-mentioned steps to register themselves for this Yatra
- Open the official website https //edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in login.
- Click on the “New User Registration in E-District Delhi” Option.
- There select “Aadhaar Card” or “Voter Card” and enter Document No.
- Enter the captcha code and tick the checkbox.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Enter the rest of the information in the form and upload the scanned image.
- Submit the application form.
- Click on the login button and apply for mukhymantri tirth yatra yojana.
The process to find application status
- Open the official website of edistrict delhi.
- Click on the “Track your application” option.
- Select the Department Name “Revenue Department”.
- Then select “mukhymantri tirth yatra yojana”.
- Enter the application number.
- Now enter the captcha that appears on the screen.
- Click on the search option.
Procedure to file Grievance
- Go to the official website of e-district, Delhi.
- Click on the link to Register Grievance.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which there will be a grievance form.
- Enter all the information like your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Click on submit button.
Process to track Grievance Status
- Go to the official website of the edistrict.delhigovt.nic.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Truck Grievance.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter the Grievance ID, Mobile Number and Captcha Code.
- After that, you have to click on the search button.