How to log in Rahat login @https //rahat.up.nic.in login
- Visit the official website of rahat.up.nic.in e pass.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter the username.
- Enter your login password.
- Enter your captcha code and click on the sign-in button.
Rahat forgot login password
- First, visit the official website of rahat.up.nic.in/epass.
- Now click on the login button.
- Now click on the forgot password option.
- Now enter your username.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on submit and generate the OTP option.
- After that, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the OTP box.
- Now enter your new password.
- Now confirm your password and click on submit button.
What is UP rahat login?
As we all know that due to the covid pandemic the entire nation is under curfew and lockdown because of the rapid increase in covid-19 cases. The Government of Uttar Pradesh and other States Government are on a high alert and due to this Uttar Pradesh government has been extended lockdown till 10th May with including strict rules. Those people who want to travel through the districts need to apply for covid lockdown epass for up at Rahat portal which is the official website of UP government Revenue Department.
Covid lockdown e pass is available only for essential services and it is valid for a limited time period. Individuals who want to apply for e pass need to fill the application form. In this article, we are going to tell you about how to apply online for Logon Epass and track your application status. We would like to appeal to our viewers to kindly register themselves for the covid vaccine by visiting the Cowin gov in registration login portal.
UP curfew Epass eligibility criteria
- You must have an Aadhaar number and any government identity proof.
- If you belong to the essential good sector then you will able to apply for a curfew e pass.
- Medical manufacture can also apply for up Epass.
- If you want to apply for an up curfew pass you should be a permanent residence of Uttar Pradesh.
- If you belong to any Pharmaceutical and pharmacist company.
- In case of any emergency, you will able to apply for UP Epass and if not you must have all the reports from the hospital in any kind of medical emergency.
up e pass apply online
- First, visit the official website of the rahat.up.nic.in.
- Now click on the rahat.up.in login epass option.
- After that click on apply e pass option.
- Now enter your registered mobile number.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on generate OTP option.
- After that enter the OTP in the OTP box.
- Now on the application page enter your personal details like application name, gender, date of birth, complete address, district of the applicant, Tehsil name, area, service type, place of a visit, time period, ID proof, applicant photo, and vehicle type.
- After that click on the Ok button and click on submit option.
- After that, you will receive the application number on your registered mobile number.
How to check application status
- For that visit the official website rahat.up.nic/e pass.
- Now click on the rahat.up.nic.in/epass option.
- Now select track your application option.
- After that enter your registered mobile number.
- Now enter your registration number.
- After that, you will able to check your Epass application status.
District wise UP Lockdown e pass Registration
|Sant Kabir Nagar
|Sant Ravidas Nagar
|Gautam Buddha Nagar
|Chandauli (Varanasi Dehat)
Apart from this citizens from West Bengal can visit Coronapass kolkata police login to get their curfew e pass.
This is a paper released by the Uttar Pradesh government for people who wish to perform necessary tasks during the UP Lockdown.
Anyone who want to continue critical work, travel in Lockdown, Emergency Services, and so on, can use the Rahat.up.nic.in E Pass Login available on the official website.