The stock market is very interesting. Nowadays, lots of people want to pursue their careers in stock markets. NISM Certification is an online platform that offers various online courses regarding the stock market. You can kickstart your career by enrolling in the NISM Certification courses. In this article, we will discuss NISM Certification login, Registration, NISM login forgot password, How to download NISM certificates, and other related details NISM exam login.
About NISM Certification
- 1 About NISM Certification
- 2 Key Highlights of NISM Certificate Download
- 3 NISM Certification login at NISM Login Portal
- 4 Process for NISM Registration login
- 5 How to download NISM certificate online Pdf?
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for NISM Certificate Courses Free
- 7 Perks of taking the NISM Certification Exam
- 8 FAQs
The NISM Full form is the National Institute of Security Market. Thus public trust is launched by SEBI (Security Exchange Board of India) in the year 2006. It offers a wide range of certification courses including currency derivatives certification, investment advisor, merchant banking certification, and many more. Currently, this platform has six schools that are committed to offering market players credentials as well as offering education about the professionalism and standardization of the security markets.
Any individual such as professional, students, or employees with any educational background can enroll for NISM Certification and enhance their educational qualifications and skillsets. You can visit the official website for NISM Mock test, NISM exam login, NISM Certification jobs, NISM Courses and other related information.
Key Highlights of NISM Certificate Download
|Portal Name||NISM Certificate Portal|
|Introduced in||Year 2006|
|Services||Offers a wide range of certification courses including currency derivatives certification, investment advisor, merchant banking certification, and many more|
|NISM Certification Fees/ Courses||Rs. 1500 to Rs. 3000|
NISM Certification login at NISM Login Portal
If you want to download your NISM Certification, first, you have to complete your NISM Login process. Here are the steps for your guidance.
- First, visit the official website of NISM Online at certification.nism.ac.in.
- On the homepage, you will see the NISM login page..
- Enter your Email address and password.
- Click on the login button.
If you have forgotten your NISM Certification login password, you can reset your NISM Login forgot password by clicking on forgot password tab.
Process for NISM Registration login
If you want to get register on the NISM Registration login portal, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, visit the official website for the NISM certificate download.
- Here, click on the “Register” option.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the personal details and contact details.
- Scan all the required documents such as Pan Card, Passport size photo etc.
- After clicking, you will receive an activation link on your provided email address.
- You have to click on the activation link to activate their account.
- After activation, they will receive their login credentials.
- They can log in to the NISM Certification login portal with their credentials.
- You will be redirected to the dashboard.
- Here, select the required exam, preferred city, test center, date of exam and exam slot, etc.
- Next, you have to submit the online payment.
- After successful payment, you can download your admit card.
- You have to reach the selected test center with your Admit card and ID proof including Aadhaar card, Passport, or Driving License.
How to download NISM certificate online Pdf?
- First, you have to complete the login process with your login credentials.
- You will appear on the dashboard.
- Click on the My Examination tab.
- Search for your examination.
- Click on the download option given below the certificate option.
- A Drop-down menu will appear on your screen.
- Click on ” click here to download”.
- Your certificate will be downloaded.
- Open your certificate, it will require a password and the password will be your Pan Card number.
- Click on the submit button and your certificate will open on your screen.
- You can save your certificate for future reference.
Eligibility Criteria for NISM Certificate Courses Free
- The person must have an interest in Stock Market.
- The person who wants to make his career in the Stock and security market.
- There is no such eligibility requirements or pre-requisite educational qualification needed to appear for the NISM Exam registration.
Perks of taking the NISM Certification Exam
- This Certificate is authorized by SEBI which is well-known in financial institutions across the country. Therefore, it has a great value to addon to your qualification.
- You can add Nism Certification to your CV to boost your chances of getting a job in the finance industry.
- NISM offers comprehensive NISM Certification study material that helps the applicant in the preparation for the exams and they won’t need any other additional resources.
- NISM offers courses at very reasonable charges that is between Rs. 1500 and Rs. 3000. These courses are less expensive than other financial professional courses.
- There are no eligibility criteria to apply for NIMS Certification exams.
yes, you can give NISM Exam online but you must have laptop with a strong internet connection.
You can login through your login ID and password.
Visit the official website and above-mentioned steps to get NISM certificate.