The students of the Bihar board who want to take admission in Bihar 11th admission 2021 can do so with the help of OFSS. Bihar online facilitation system for students specially designed for all the students who want to apply for Bihar inter admission 2021. You can fill the OFSS Bihar admission 2021 www ofssbihar in online application form by visiting the official website that is www.ofssbihar.in. This online facilitation system for students is managed by Bihar School Examination Board. You can log in through the official website but first, you need to register yourself. In this article, we are providing you all the details about www.ofssbihar.in merit list 2021, ofss bihar in 2021 student login & bihar ofss intermediate 11th admission 2021 getmyuni
ofss.bihar.in student login @https //online.ofssbihar.in student login
If you want to apply for any intermediate courses of Arts, Science, Commerce, and Agriculture then you can log in through this portal by following the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of www.ofssbihar.in student login.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Enter your login password in the following box.
- Confirm the captcha code and click on the login button.
If you forgot your login or password:
- Visit the official website of ofssbihar student login.
- Click on forgot password option.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Set your new login password.
- Confirm your login password and click on the submit button.
OFSS Bihar inter admission 2021
If you want to take admission in various intermediate courses like Science, Commerce, and Arts above 3000 colleges and schools then you can register yourself through this portal. You can also check the list of all the colleges and schools that are affiliated with BSEB in all over 38 districts of Bihar State. If you pass your 10th examination from CBSE, ICSI, BSEB, or any other state and the national board then you can apply for intermediate courses through this portal. You need to pay the online fees of the application through this online payment method. You need to visit the official website to submit your OFSS admission 20-21 application form. If you fill in incorrect details in your application form then your form will be rejected by the authorities of the Bihar School Examination Board. All you have to do is to log in through this portal.
How to Fill OFSS Bihar graduation admission 2021 form?
You can apply for the Bihar 11th entry application from your metrication or equivalent examination from the ICSE board, Central Board of Secondary Education, Bihar School Examination Board, and any other national and state board. You can apply using the common application form that is available on the official website. You need to pay 300 rupees as an online admission application fee through an online payment mode. You can select any online payment mode like credit card, debit card, net banking, etc. Follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of online ofss bihar student login.
- Click on the common application form option for admission to Intermediate colleges and schools.
- Bihar registration instruction page will appear on your screen.
- Read the complete instruction.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the application form with your required details like person address, contact details, etc.
- Click on the pay application fees option.
- You can select online and offline modes.
- After successful fees payment clicks on the preview application of son.
ofss bihar login intermediate admission University list
- Magadh University, Gaya
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Jai Prakash Vishwavidyalaya, Chapra
- Munger University, Munger
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
Abs instruction to fill 11th admission registration form
- All the eligible students can easily apply through Vasudha Kendra and submit their application fees of rupees 300 by online payment through credit card, debit card, bank challan.
- The fees which are submitted through Bank challan will be deposited in the nearest branch of Allahabad Bank or State Bank of India.
- You can also pay through online banking.
- If you want to fill your online application form you need to enter your registered mobile number or Email so that any information regarding the application will be sent on your mobile number or Email.
- You need to verify your mobile number through OTP so before submitting the form make sure that you have a registered mobile number.
- Before submitting the application form ensure that all the details are entered correctly.
- You need to scan your passport size photograph online that you need to self-attached in the application form.
- After filling the application form make sure to click on the preview option to check the information filled by you.
- Confirm your application only after make sure that all the details which are entered by you are correct.
- The unpaid form will be not accepted so it is necessary to make your payment online or offline.