The full form of RTMNU is rashtrasant tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University. It is also known as Nagpur University which is established on 4th August 1923 which includes 6 affiliated colleges and a total of 927 students in that year. It is a technical and professional university for students which includes various interesting programs and Research and Development facilities. The official website of RTMNU is rtmnu.net.
With the help of this official portal, you will able to check your RTMNU timetable, exam pattern, admit card, exam overview and other facilities for students. You will able to check your results related to BTech or engineering for the 2020-21 semester along with MBA MCA Mtech etc. With the help of this portal Nagpur University uploads regular information for the students related to exam schedule and results in rtmnu college login, https rtmnu net login, online bcud login, online exam, https www rtmnu net online.
RTMNU Student Login – How to login
- 1 RTMNU Student Login – How to login
- 2 About RTMNU
- 3 What is the https rtmnu university login?
- 4 How to download the RTMNU timetable
- 5 How to access the exam at https //www.rtmnu.net login
- 6 Facilities provided by the RTMNU portal
If you want to login through this portal then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website https rtmnu net login.
- Click on the login button.
- now our login page will appear.
- Enter your username and login password in the following boxes.
- Now confirm the captcha code and click on the login button.
- After successful login, you will able to check your student profile and view your exam results and exam schedule timetable with the help of a single click.
RTMNU is also known as Nagpur University. In the year 1947, the total number of students study at Nagpur University is 9000. University provides expansion in subjects and Library or sports facilities. In the year 1958, some new departments will be added to Nagpur University which is arts and Social science facilities. In the year 1963, they are several sciences and other technical department added to Nagpur University. Career-oriented courses have also been started which is mass communication, business management, fine arts, physical education, library science, etc. In the present time period, this university includes 44 postgraduate teaching department PGTD and 3 constituent colleges or institution which includes Law College Laxminarayan Institute of Technology and College of Education. There are a total of 500 affiliated colleges or institution spread on several campuses around the city of Nagpur. More than 4 lakh students are enrolled under different forces in RTMNU University.
What is the https rtmnu university login?
www.rtmnu .net is an official portal which is launched by Nagpur University. This portal helps to provide various facilities to the students. If you want to check your results then you need to visit the official website of RTMNU. This portal provides various services like student services faculty and staff services, policy services, examination services, result and admit card related services. All the students who want to take benefit of this portal can able to do so by simply log in. After the login process, you will able to check your student profile and give your exam schedule and results easily.
How to download the RTMNU timetable
If you want to download your RTMNU timetable for examinations then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of https //rtmnu.net login.
- Click on the login option.
- Enter your login ID and password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Select section from examinations option.
- Now examination timetable link will appear on your screen.
- Click on the timetable link that you wish to look for download.
- Select the courses as well as the semester.
- Download the PDF on a device and save it for further use.
How to access the exam at https //www.rtmnu.net login
- Visit the official website https www rtmnu net online.
- Now agree to the prompt and click on allow option.
- Now allow access to the location, camera and microphone.
- Now select www.rtmnu .net the faculty courses and semester.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter your log in user id and password.
- In case you don’t have any exams on that day you will receive a notification regarding it.
- If you log in for the first time then you have to capture your photo to install your identity.
- Now the portal for verifying your identity and authentication during the examination.
- If you want to start the examination select the subject and pick up the medium which is English or Hindi.
- Now click on the start the exam option.
Facilities provided by the RTMNU portal
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Commerce and management
- department of Humanities department of interdisciplinary studies.
- Department of lifelong learning extension
- national service team
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar inter-institutional computer centre
- Rajiv Gandhi biotechnology
- centre Board of innovation and linkages.
Student corner services
- Digital degree
- PhD cell
- academic calendar
- National digital library
- National programme on technology-enabled learning
- Spoken Tutorial
- Project of IIT Bombay
- Students scholarship
- RTMNU e-shiksha
- student aid fund form
- student grievance redressal cell
- employment time
- Vidyapeeth margdarshika
- student complaint
- institution innovation
- centre list of NIT and acetic qualified and PhD holder candidates
- fee structure.
- PG syllabus
- UG syllabus
- PG foundation course syllabus
- B VOC syllabus program outcomes syllabus.
- examination timetable
- notification and important instructions.
- Journals on box remote login
- Sugam pustakalay
- PG Pathshala
- web OPAC.