TKRCET institution is a great technical University that is situated in Hyderabad. TKR College was founded in 2002 and affiliated with JNTU, Hyderabad. AICTE, NBA, and NAAC approved this College with an ‘A’ Grade. In this article, we will discuss TKR Student login information and other important information related to TKRCET College.
TKRCET Student Login at Bet E-portal login
- 1 TKRCET Student Login at Bet E-portal login
- 2 Reset/Recover TKRCET Login Forgot Password
- 3 About Teegala Krishna Reddy College of Engineering and Technology (TKRCET)
- 4 Staff login at TKRCET BET E-portal login
- 5 TKRCET Results 2022- Check TKR Results on the official website
- 6 How to do TKRCET Online Fee payment?
- 7 FAQs
TKRCET College offers various UG and PG courses in Science, Technical, Engineering, and administration streams. All the students are provided a Bet E-portal login at TKR Student login portal where they can log in through their username and password. After successfully logging in, they can check various details such as classes, exams, syllabus, admit cards, timetables, and online fee payment.
For your guidance, here is the process of TKR student login.
- Go to the official website of tkrcet.ac.in. To save your time here is the direct link to the Official website.
- Click on the Exam Branch tab on the homepage.
- Select the Student portal option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the login button and the TKR student login page will open on your screen.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the login button.
- In this way, you can complete the TKRCET Autonomous student login process.
Reset/Recover TKRCET Login Forgot Password
In case, you have lost your TKRCET Bet e-portal login password, you can reset or recover it by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of TKRCET login.
- On the homepage, click on the Exam Branch tab and select the student portal.
- You will be redirected to the student login page.
- Here, enter your user ID and click the “Forgot Password” option.
- On the next page, enter all the asked details.
- Click on submit button and you will receive a reset password link on your provided mailing address and phone number.
- Follow all the directions to reset your password through link and login with the new password.
About Teegala Krishna Reddy College of Engineering and Technology (TKRCET)
The Full form of TKRCET college is Teegala Krishna Reddy College of Engineering and Technology. Every year, thousands of students apply for TKRCET admission registration for different technical and non-technical courses. TKR college takes the admission of students on the base entrance examination. You can apply for Diploma courses in 5 specializations, B.Tech courses in 8 specializations, MBA in 1 specialization, and M.Tech in 3 specializations. You can also know about NMIMS Student Login
Staff login at TKRCET BET E-portal login
Not only for students, but TKR college also offers a login portal for staff also. The Staff of the college can log in through their user id and password. Here are the steps for the same.
- Go to the official website of TKRCET autonomous College.
- Click on the Exam branch tab and then the Student login option.
- On the student login page, click on the Staff login button.
- TKRCET staff login page will open on your screen.
- Enter username and password.
- Click on the login button.
If you have lost your Staff login password, then on the Staff login portal, click on the Forgot password option. You will receive a reset password link on your registered mobile number and email ID. You can use this link to reset your TKRCET staff login password.
TKRCET Results 2022- Check TKR Results on the official website
If you are waiting for your TKRCET results 2022, then you can check your result by visiting the official website. TKR college has declared the results for 2022 sessions on its official website. Here are the steps to check your result.
- Visit the official website of TKR Student login.
- Click on the Exam Branch button on the homepage and select the Result option.
- The result page will open on your screen.
- Here, you will see the result link for various courses. Select the link according to your course and session.
- Enter your roll number and click on submit button.
- Your result will appear on your screen. You can take printout of your result.
How to do TKRCET Online Fee payment?
The Students of TKRCET college can submit TKRCET online fee payment on the official website. If you want to know the process of fee submission, here are the steps.
- Visit the TKRCET College official website.
- On the homepage, click on the Quick Links tab.
- The drop-down menu will open on your screen. Select the option of Tuition Fee online payment.
- You will be redirected to the Fee payment portal of TKR college.
- Provide your Hall ticket number and Name.
- Select Collge’s name and click on the Pay option.
- Fill in your phone number and fee amount.
- To submit your fee click on the Make Payment option.
- You will receive a confirmation receipt on your screen after the successful submission of fees.
- You can easily download the fee receipt for future reference.
You can visit the official website and login through your login credentials.
Email ID- [email protected]
Address- TKRCET, Medbowli, Meerpet, Saroornagar, Hyderabad-500097, Telangana.
Dr. D.V. Ravi Shankar