(SSO ID) Today we are going to give you information about how to register Rajasthan SSO ID. As you know that in India now all the work is being done online through internet. In which all the states of the country are partners. Similarly, the SSO portal has been launched by the Rajasthan government. The full name of this portal is Single On Sign.
On this portal, all the services of all the departments of the Government of Rajasthan are being given to you online. And you will get all the services, benefits of the scheme at one place on one platform. Only native citizens of Rajasthan can take advantage of this portal – Rajasthan SSO Portal.
SSO ID Rajasthan 2023
The state government has now given a single platform to all the departments. Like E-Mitra, Voter ID, Panchayat Department, Raj Sampark have been given a single platform. And the citizens of Rajasthan can avail benefits through a single portal. To take advantage of Rajasthan Single sign on portal, you first need Rajasthan SSO ID.
If you want to take advantage of any service online now, like you have to apply for Aadhaar card, scholarship scheme, any government scheme, then you have to register first. Today, through our article, we will give you complete information about Rajasthan SSO ID registration and tell you how you can register. and get the id. To know the candidates read the article till the end.
Purpose of Rajasthan SSO ID SSO
The purpose of Rajasthan SSO ID / Rajasthan SSO ID is to provide benefits of all services to all the citizens of the state through a single portal. Through this portal, it is an effort by the Government of Rajasthan to provide maximum benefits to the citizens for their convenience.
Now all the citizens of Rajasthan will be able to take advantage of these services through online medium while sitting at home. For this, all they need is a system and internet connection.
These portal facilities of the Rajasthan government are meant to take the state forward and steer it on the path of progress. All people will be made self-reliant and empowered through this portal – Rajasthan SSO Portal. So that they can do all the necessary work by themselves sitting at home.
How to use sso rajasthan gov in register?
You can use SSO ID login to avail online services. If you apply for any scheme online or want to apply for government identity card then you will need SSO ID. You can complete the application process only through SSO. An important role is played by SSO Portal (Rajasthan SSO Portal) to make services easily available to the citizens of the state, through which citizens can easily get services in a transparent manner.
Documents for Rajasthan SSO ID SSO Registration
- Bhamashah ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- google login credentials
- facebook login
- twitter login
- SIPF ID only for state government employees
- Udyog Aadhaar whose industry is BRN Number for Industries
Eligibility for Rajasthan SSO ID
Registration for SSO ID (Rajasthan SSO ID Registration) can be done by those
- who will be the native of Rajasthan.
- Traders of Rajasthan and government employees of SPIF state can use SSO ID.
Facilities provided on SSO ID
- Artisan Reg (Artisan Registration)
- Bhamashah Card (Bhamashah Card)
- BPAS (UDH)
- SSO ID for arms license (application for arms license)
- Attendance MIS
- LSG (change of land use)
- Business Registration
- Digital Visitor Register (Digital Visitor Register)
- Bank correspondence
- Challenge For Change
- Drug Control Organisation(DCO)
- forest and wildlife
- GPS CONSULTANCY
- GST home portal
- I begin
- E-Mitra Report (Emitra Reports)
Benefits of SSO ID Rajasthan
Candidates can now apply for any scheme and government document through their phone or laptop.
Now you do not have to visit different websites for any certified documents, you can apply online through a single portal.
You can avail around 169 services on the SSO portal and you will no longer need another login ID to apply. If you have SSO ID then you can avail other services on the same portal by entering the ID.
Earlier we had to go to CSC center to apply but through ID now you will be able to apply in eligible scheme sitting at home. Even through this ID you can easily pay your electricity bill, online shopping, admission in college.
Let us tell you that through the Rajasthan SSO portal, under the various schemes being run in the state, all the citizens have been given the facility to register themselves with the help of this portal.
SSO Mobile Application has also been launched by the Government of Rajasthan for the convenience of the citizens. With the help of this app also he can get the benefit of all the facilities.
sso id rajasthan government registration
For the candidates who want to apply for SSO ID, here we are telling some steps to do SSO registration, you can follow the given steps.
- First of all visit the official website https //sso id.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- After that the home page of sso.rajasthan.gov.in login will open on your screen, you will have to click on the link for registration.
- Now you will get some options on your screen.
- You have to select any one of these option like Jan Aadhaar, Facebook, Google, Bhamashah Card select any one of these.
- A link will appear on your screen, you have to click on the previous link.
- Then you have to enter the password, you can enter the password according to you and also enter the confirm password.
- After this, if you want, you can also enter the mobile number.
- After that click on the registration button.
- Your SSO ID will appear on your screen. You keep it handy.
- You go back to the home page and enter the SSO ID and password, a captcha code will be given below, enter it and log in.
- Then the application form will open on your next screen, enter some important information in the application form like name, date of birth, gender, district, tehsil etc. fill the details and click on update.
- In this way your SSO ID will be created.
Download SSO Mobile Application
- To download the SSO Mobile App, the citizen has to open the Play Store on his mobile phone.
- Search by typing SSO in the search option in Play Store.
- After this the SSO mobile app will open on the mobile screen of the applicant.
- Click on the SSO Mobile App and select the Install option.
- After this SSO App will be downloaded in the mobile of the applicant.
- Under SSO App, citizens can get the benefit of all the services under mobile.