SSC GD 2021 – Highlights
|Organization name||Staff Selection Commission [SSC]|
|Post level||National level|
|Notification date||17 July 2021|
|Application started on||17 july 2021|
|Last date to apply||31 Aug 2021|
|Online Application fees last date||02 Sept 2021|
|Offline Application fees last date||04 Sept 2021|
ssc gd online registration @ssc.nic.in registration
- Visit the official website of https // ssc.nic.in.
- Or you can click on this link.
- Click on the new user register here option.
- A registration form will appear on your screen.
- Click on yes or no if you have an Aadhaar number.
- Enter your Aadhaar number mentioned in the Aadhar card.
- Verify your Aadhar number.
- If you don’t have an Aadhaar number select the type of ID from the dropdown.
- Enter the ID number in the following box.
- Enter your name. Verify your name.
- Enter your father’s name and verify your father’s name.
- Enter your mother’s name in the following box.
- Enter your date of birth as mentioned in your matriculation certificate.
- Verify your date of birth. Select education Board from the dropdown.
- Verify your education board. Enter your roll number in the following box.
- Select year of passing from the drop-down menu.
- Select your gender from the following options.
- Enter your level of qualification.
- Enter registered mobile number.
- Enter your registered email ID.
- Select your state or UT of permanent address.
- Click on the Save button.
After completing this process you will receive your login credentials on your registered mobile number or Email.
Also read: OFSS Bihar Student Login
ssc gd constable login 2021
- Visit the official website of ssc.nic.in login.
- Enter your username or registration number.
- Enter your SSC registration password in the following box.
- Confirm the captcha code and click on the login button.
After successful ssc gd login 2021, you will be redirected to your SSC candidate profile page. You can check the last date eligibility criteria and application process for SSC GD recruitment 2021.
How to retrieve the forgotten login password
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the forgot password or registration id option.
- Select your permanent straight from the drop-down.
- Enter your email id or registered mobile number in the following box.
- Click on the submit button.
- Enter the verification code received on your registered mobile number or Email.
- Click on the confirm button.
After all this process you will receive your registration number or login password on your mobile number and email.
SSC GD 2021 apply online
SSC GD 2021 recruitment
ssc.nic.in 2021 apply online – How to apply?
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- On the homepage click on the application form option.
- Fill in the required details.
- Enter your login credentials like username and password.
- Click on the login button.
- Complete the application form and click on submit button.
- Complete the fees payment option.
- Click on save and download the application form for further references.