Prime Minister Employment Generation Program (PMEGP) is a credit link subsidy program launched for new users. Under the PMEGP Scheme, the ministry of micro, small and medium industries has been launched.
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is the premier institution at the national level for the Prime Minister Employment Generation Program. While implemented at the state level through KVIC Directors, State Khadi and Village Industries Board (KVIB), District Industries Center (DIC), and banks.
The PMEGP scheme has been launched by our Government of India on 11 March 2016. This scheme merges the Prime Minister Employment Scheme and the Rural Employment Generation Program.
PMEGP Full Form is Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme (PMGEP)
If the new business and manufacturing business is to be started under this scheme, then financial assistance is provided under this scheme of the Government of India. A loan of Rs 25 lakh is provided for manufacturing business and Rs 10 lakh for non-business. out of which, For general category, the subsidy is 15 percent in Shaheri expansions and 25 percent in rural areas. For other categories, 25 percent subsidy will be received in Shaheri expansions and 35 percent in rural expansions.
- The main objective of this scheme is to set up new manufacturing and other businesses in Sheheri and Rustic Extension to generate new employment opportunities.
- Traditional artisans, who are in rural and urban areas, can be collected and given as much self-employment as possible.
- Traditional and potential artisans and unemployed youth of the country will be made a part of the rural and urban areas on a large scale so that those youth and artisans can get continuous employment.
- The objective of this scheme is to increase employment in rural and urban areas. The main objective of this scheme will be to make the youth self-employed and to start some work in some small villages that no one should remain unemployed in the village.
Under this scheme, Rs. 25 lakh is given to the beneficiary for the manufacturing unit and Rs. 10 lakh for the service unit. Also, under this scheme, you are also given a subsidy on it. The following is PMGEP Subsidy. The subsidy is given on the total cost of the project under this scheme.
|General category||25 %||15 %|
|Special category (includes SC / ST / OBC / Minorities / Women, Ex-servicemen, Physically challenged, NER, Hill and Border areas, etc.)||35 %||25 %|
pmegp loan details
The age of the applicant must be 18 years or more and it is very important to pass the 8th class. Under this scheme loans up to Rs. 25 lakhs are eligible for the manufacturing sector and loans up to Rs. 10 lakhs are available for the non-commercial sector. Under this scheme the general category beneficiary will have to contribute 10% of the total cost of the project. Also, a special category beneficiary will have to contribute 5% of the total cost of the project.
Only new business manufacturing sectors can apply for loans under this scheme. And if the business sector is getting the benefit of any other scheme, then it will fail to get the benefit of this scheme. BPL card holders (if any scheme is not availing) are also eligible to avail of benefits under this scheme.
- Project report
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- VIII Pass certificate
- Identity & Address Proof
- Special category certificate, if required
- Certificate of Entrepreneur Development Programme (EDP) training
- Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Ex-Servicemen/PHC
- Certificate of academic and technical
pmegp e portal tracking login
- First, you need to register yourself by click on the link.
- Now if you are an existing applicant enter your user name and password.
- After that on the homepage, there are 4 options.
- Agency Login, Register, BANK LOGIN and PMEGP Dashboard
- Click on the Register option.
- After that 15 days after training you can login with the user name and password received from the text on the registered mobile number.
You can check the eligibility criteria for a PMEGP loan in the above-mentioned article.