Even today a large section of India lives in rural areas, which are mostly poor and unemployed. Keeping this in mind, the then government implemented the National Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) to improve their economic condition. Its basic objective is to provide guarantee of employment to every member of the family. Today NREGA is successfully implemented all over India.
Today in this post, the information of Gram Panchayat MNREGA will be provided to you in full detail. If you want to know about NREGA then definitely read this post till the end.
Objective of MGNREGA Gram Panchayat
- 1 Objective of MGNREGA Gram Panchayat
- 2 Rules of NREGA Gram Panchayat
- 3 Working sectors of Narega Panchayat GP?
- 4 Benefits of Nrega Panchayat MGNREGA GP
- 5 Features of the mahatma gandhi nrega gram panchayat
- 6 How to apply for work in Narega Panchayat GP?
- 7 Job guarantee under Narega Panchayat
- 8 Wages of MGNREGA?
- 9 How to get the information of NREGA Gram Panchayat?
- 10 MGNREGA State Wise Gram Panchayat List
To guarantee 100 days of employment in a financial year to every person of low income group residing in rural areas of India so that they can strengthen their economic condition along with their livelihood. Along with this, the main objective of MNREGA is to provide employment at the Panchayat level in rural areas, so that the migration of people going to the cities in search of work can be stopped.
This article provide you with major details regarding nrega gram panchayat in rajasthan in 2022 nrega gram panchayat data entry login nrega gram panchayat list , mahatma gandhi nrega gram panchayat. cg gram panchayat raj nrega.nic.in card list, works list, payment details @nrega.nic.in gram panchayat. You can also check MGNREGA Payment Details Status.
Rules of NREGA Gram Panchayat
Guarantee of 100 days employment is provided under MNREGA rule 2021. Wages are paid directly into their bank account. If the work is not provided within 15 days of the application, then the person applying will also get the allowance. Workers working under MNREGA can be provided work within an area of 5 km from their place of residence.
Working sectors of Narega Panchayat GP?
Following is the list of works to be done under MNREGA GP
- land leveling work
- Plantation work under NREGA
- horticulture construction
- Skilled and unskilled labor work in housing construction
- Pokhara, pond digging work for water conservation
- rural connectivity road construction
- Consolidation work for flood control
Benefits of Nrega Panchayat MGNREGA GP
- Every skilled skilled worker working under MNREGA gets the following benefits –
- Under MGNREGA, 100 days of employment is guaranteed to every person.
- Wages received in NREGA are received in the bank account
- MNREGA work is done within 5 km from the place of residence
- If a person applies for work, then employment will be provided to him within 15 days, otherwise he will also
- get unemployment allowance by the state government.
Features of the mahatma gandhi nrega gram panchayat
- MGNREGA guarantees 100 days of employment to every applicant in every financial year.
- If the applicant does not get employment within 15 days, then a provision of unemployment allowance has also been made in it.
- 90% of the amount spent on this is borne by the Central Government.
- 60% of this is spent on labor and 40% on materials.
- In this, 33% participation has been reserved for women.
- This employment guarantee scheme passed by the Parliament has been enacted and now it has become a law.
- This is the first act in the world which is applicable in India.
How to apply for work in Narega Panchayat GP?
If you are a skilled or unskilled laborer and you are registered under NREGA, in such a situation, you can fill the application form for work and submit it to the Gram Panchayat office or you can demand work from the program officer. The time period you work for will be at least 14 days. Application can be submitted on any day at any time at Gram Panchayat office or Block level. After this, it will be the responsibility of the program officer to provide you work, if work is not provided within 15 days of the application, then unemployment allowance can be paid to you by the state government.
Job guarantee under Narega Panchayat
MNREGA guarantees 100 days of employment to one member of each family if an applicant applies for employment and in this situation, if work is not provided to him within 15 days, then there is a provision of employment allowance by the state government. MNREGA work can be done within a radius of 5 km from the place of residence of the applicant.
Wages of MGNREGA?
MGNREGA wages vary from state to state. Keeping in view the geographical location of each state, the rate of wages is fixed by the central government. It is also increased from time to time. You can easily see the wage rate of your state from the list below.
How to get the information of NREGA Gram Panchayat?
For information related to MNREGA Gram Panchayat, you have to go to the website of NREGA NET. If you want to check MGNREGA GP Information then read the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website to check NREGA list
- You can also click on this link: http://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/Homepanch.aspx
- There you can see the Gram Panchayat List.
- The page of NREGA Gram Panchayat will open.
- On the page of NREGA Gram Panchayat, click on the option of Gram Panchayat list.
- On the next page, click on the link of Gram Panchayat.
- Go to the section of Data Entry.
- There you will find following option:
- Data Entry – Work allotment, Registration, Muster Roll
- Generate Reports – Job Slip, Job Card, Pending Works, UC
- Authorize WageList By Panchayat Development Officer/Panchayat Secretary
- Send WageList To Bank/PostOffice By Gram Pradhan/President
- You have to click on the option of data entry.
- Click on the link of Work Allotment for GP List
- Select the name of your state.
- Now a Gram panchayat data entry login page will appear on the screen.
- On the next page we will get the Gram Panchayat Data Entry login page.
- Select the name of the state for the information of NREGA Gram Panchayat.
- Re-select your state name.
- Now you have to select the financial year and name of the district.
- Now select the name of the block and panchayat
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on Login button and get information of Gram Panchayat.
MGNREGA State Wise Gram Panchayat List
|Andhra Pradesh (आंध्र प्रदेश)||Odisha (उड़ीसा)|
|Assam (असम)||Punjab (पंजाब)|
|Arunachal Pradesh (अरुणाचल प्रदेश)||Rajasthan (राजस्थान)|
|Bihar (बिहार)||Sikkim (सिक्किम)|
|Chhattisgarh (छत्तीसगढ़)||Tamil Nadu (तमिल नाडू)|
|Gujarat (गुजरात)||Tripura (त्रिपुरा)|
|Haryana (हरियाणा)||Uttar Pradesh (उत्तर प्रदेश)|
|Himachal Pradesh (हिमाचल प्रदेश)||Uttrakhand (उत्तराखंड)|
|Jammu And Kashmir (जम्मू और कश्मीर)||West Bengal (पश्चिम बंगाल)|
|Jharkhand (झारखंड)||Andaman And Nicobar (अंडमान और निकोबार)|
|Kerla (केरल)||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (दादर और नगर हवेली)|
|Karnataka (कर्नाटक)||Daman & Diu (दमन और दिउ)|
|Maharashtra (महाराष्ट्र)||Goa (गोवा)|
|Madhya Pradesh (मध्य प्रदेश)||Lakshadweep (लक्षद्वीप)|
|Manipur (मणिपुर)||Puducherry (पुडुचेरी)|
|Meghalaya (मेघालय)||Chandigarh (चंडीगढ़)|
|Mizoram (मिजोरम)||Telangana (तेलंगाना)|
|Nagaland (नागालैंड)||Ladhakh (लद्दाख)|