Munger University Student Login 2022- Munger University is one of the top state-level Universities in Bihar. This University was founded by the Separation of Bhagalpur’s Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University. Munger University Bihar offers various UG, PG, and Diploma courses to the students. The students who want to take admission to Munger University can visit mungeruniversity.ac.in for all important details.
Read the Full article to know Munger University UG Admission 2022, how to check Munger University results, Munger University BA Part 1 exam date, Munger University student login ID card, and Admin login. Apart from this, we will also discuss Munger University Affiliation.
Munger University Part 1 Result
- 1 Munger University Part 1 Result
- 2 Key Highlights- Munger University, Bihar
- 3 Steps for Munger University Student Login
- 4 How can I reset my Munger University Student Login Forgot Password?
- 5 Munger University Admin Login
- 6 Munger University College Login
- 7 How to Check Munger University Results 2022?
- 8 FAQs
Munger University is one of the best Universities of Bihar. It is located in Munger District, Bihar. It offers various undergraduate, and postgraduate courses, B.Ed courses, and vocational programs to the students. The Students who are waiting for Munger University Part 1 result 2022, can now check their Munger University Gradutaion First Year Exam Results 2022 on the official website of college.
The University has released the Munger University BA Part 1 exam date result online. The students who has appeared in written and practical exams, can now check their Munger University Results 2022.
Key Highlights- Munger University, Bihar
|Name of the University||Munger University|
|Courses||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA and other UG courses.|
|Article name||Munger University Student Login|
Steps for Munger University Student Login
Munger University offers an online student login portal for all its students. The students can login through their Munger University student login ID card and know various details related to their courses such as Exam date, Results, holidays, Munger University Time Table, and more details. For your guidance, here are the steps for Munger University Login:
- First, visit the Munger University Official Website by Clicking here.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- Click on the “Admission tab” and then “Student Login” tab.
- Now, you will be reached on the student login page.
- Enter your Student login ID and password.
- Click on the login button.
- In this way, you can complete your Munger University Student Login process.
How can I reset my Munger University Student Login Forgot Password?
In case, you have forgot your Student login password, here are the steps to recover it.
- Visit the Munger University Student Login page.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” tab.
- You will be redirected to the reset password page.
- Enter all the required details such as Application ID, Mobile Number, Email ID, and date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- In this way, you can reset your forgotten password.
Munger University Admin Login
Munger University also offers an Admin login portal on its official website. Here are the steps for the same.
- First, visit the official website of Munger University at mungeruniversity.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Admission tab and then select the admin login option.
- The Munger University Admin Login page will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your Username and password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the login button.
Munger University College Login
Here are the steps for Munger University College Login:
- Visit the official college login page of Munger University at https://collegeportal.mungeruniversity.ac.in/.
- You will be redirected to the college login page.
- Enter your login ID and password.
- Click on the login button.
How to Check Munger University Results 2022?
If you are a student of Munger University and want to check Munger University BA BSC BCOM Part 1 Result 2022, here are the steps:
- Visit the Munger University Official Website.
- On the homepage, the link for Munger University Degree part 1 2 3 result will be given.
- Click on the link and go to the next page.
- Select the link according to your semester, examination date and course.
- On the next page, enter all the required details such as Name, roll number etc.
- Click on submit button, and your result will open on your Munger University Results 2022 screen.
- You can download or take printout of your result for future reference.
Also check – MSBTE Student Login
Affiliated Colleges of Munger University
- Bishwanath Singh Institute of Legal Studies
- Chandrashekhar Nasib Banke College Hathiama, Sheikhpura
- Dhanraj Singh College Sikandra, Jamui
- International College Ghosaith, Lakhisarai
- M S College Alouli, Sonihar, Khagaria
- Mahila Mahavidyalaya Barhiya, Lakhisarai
- PHALGUNI PRASAD YADAV COLLEGE Chakai, Jamui
- R Lal College Lakhisarai
- Sanjay Gandhi Mahila College Sheikhpura
- Shyama Prasad Mahila College Jamui
- S A Eklavya Degree College Jamui
- Siddheshwari Badri Narayan College Garhi Rampur, Munger
- Sikandra College Lohanda, Jamui
- S S College, Mehus Sheikhpura
Constituent Colleges of Munger University
- Badri Narayan Mukeshwar College, Barhiya, Lakhisarai
- B.R. Mahila College, Munger
- Deo Sundari Memorial College, Jhajha, Jamui
- H.S. College, Haveli Kharagpur, Munger
- Jyoti Misri Singh College, Munger
- Jagjivan Ram Shramik Mahavidyalaya College, Jamalpur
- Jamalpur College, Jamalpur
- Koshi College, Khagaria
- Khublal Deochand College, Gogri Jamalpur, Khagaria
- K.K.M. College, Jamui
- Kabir Moti Darshan College, Parbatta, Khagaria
- K.S.S. College, Lakhisarai
- Mahila College, Khagaria
- R.D. College, Sheikhpura
- RD & DJ College, Munger
- R.S. College, Tarapur, Munger
- Sri Krishna Ramruchi College, Barbigha, Sheikhpura
- R. lal college lakhisarai
Visit the official website and click on the result link on the homepage. Enter your roll number and your result will appear on your screen.
You can visit the official website to fil the Munger University admission form 2022.