As you will be aware that the Kejriwal government in Delhi has always been taking various steps for the development of education. This is the reason that Arvind Kejriwal has again got a big victory with the majority in Delhi and he has become the Chief Minister of Delhi once again. After becoming the Chief Minister, the first budget of the Kejriwal government was presented on 23 March. In which big announcements have been made for health, education, poor, business, disabled / widow / old age. Let us tell you about jai bheem mukhya mantri pratibha vikas yojana, delhi scholarship 2021, e-district delhi, delhi govt free coaching welfare scheme.
Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana Details
- 1 Delhi Mukhyamantri Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana Details
- 2 Key Features of Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana Delhi-
- 3 Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Scholarship Scheme – Key point
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Delhi CM Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana-
- 5 Documents required for Delhi CM Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana-
- 6 Delhi Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana 2021 Application Form-
As we told you above the Delhi Government has announced “Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana” for the students in the state. The purpose of starting this scheme of the government is that more and more children should be enthusiastic about education, and parents also send their children to school. Due to this, there will be no additional burden of fees on the weaker sections and children will be able to get a good education without any hassle.
Along with this, Delhi Government has announced Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana to give new heights to education. The main objective of this scheme is to promote education in the state. Under the scheme, financial assistance is to be provided to the students studying in class from 9th to 12th. Below we are providing you a brief summary of the scheme
Key Features of Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana Delhi-
The main objective of merit scholarship to sc/st/obc students of college/professional institutions scheme is to further improve the education level in the state. The purpose of starting this scheme of Delhi Government is that more and more children should be enthusiastic about education and parents also send their children to school.
- Under the Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana, financial help is being given to the children, so that there will be no additional burden of fees on the weaker sections and children will be able to get a good education without any hassle.
- The government has announced that the students of class 9th and 10th who have secured at least 50% marks in the previous class will be given financial assistance of Rs 5,000 for that year.
- Along with this, 10 thousand annual scholarship has been announced to the students of class 11th and 12th, who have secured at least 60 percent marks in the previous class.
- A budget of Rs 150 crore has been fixed from the Kejriwal government for this scheme so that more and more students can take advantage of this scheme.
Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Scholarship Scheme – Key point
- This scheme has been passed by the Chief Minister of Delhi, Mr. Kejriwal in his first budget which was on 23 March 2021. Under this scheme, he is going to give an incentive to the talented students of his state.
- Merit-cum-means income linked financial assistance scheme of delhi higher education aid trust
- This is a very good plan. With this scheme, he has taken many important decisions on health, education and poverty for the state.
- Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Scholarship Scheme
Under this scheme, the state has given incentive amounts to 9th, 10th class 11th and 12th class which is to be distributed to the students in the form of a scholarship. This is a very good plan.
- With this scheme, all the children who get the help of worship are going to get a lot of relief. Not every child studying in the state comes from a home that can afford education.
- In such a situation, there are many talented children who have to leave their education. So the state government is going to help all such children with this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi CM Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana-
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi CM Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana – To take advantage of this scheme, the student has to follow the following eligibility criteria.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available to those students who come within the limits of Delhi state.
- The benefit of Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojna will be given to those who come from Scheduled Castes / Tribes, Backward Classes, and Minorities.
- Apart from SC / ST / OBC & Minority category, the benefit of this scheme will not be given to any other category.
- Also, the beneficiary students should be from the Low Income Group (LIG).
Documents required for Delhi CM Vidhyarthi Pratibha Yojana-
- Passport-size photo of the student
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
Delhi Chief Minister Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana 2021 Application Form-
As of now, the Delhi Government has not started the application/registration process for Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Pratibha Yojana. No information related to this has been shared by the government yet, just now the scheme has been announced. As soon as we get any other information, we will update it in this portal. For this, you keep visiting our website. We keep you informed about all government schemes and procedures here.