The state Social Justice Department of Kerala has started an initiative called Kerala Mathru Jyothi scheme 2021. Through the scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of rupees 2000 to the impaired mother for The aged at the nutrition of the baby and as well as the mother after delivery. This scheme is first introduced by the state cabinet committee of Kerala that gives it approval for the social welfare of differently-abled persons. According to the scheme the financial assistance has been provided to blind mothers until their children turn 2 years of age.
Matru Jyoti scheme Details
This scheme has been started by the Department of Social Justice in Kerala state. This scheme is redesigned by the State Government of Kerala for the blind mothers of the state. According to the scheme some amount of 48000 will be provided to blind mothers until their child turns two years of age. This welfare amount will be provided by the State Government of Kerala. The benefit of this scheme is provided to the blind mothers who are facing Visual impairment.
Financial help will provide benefits in the period from childbirth to their two-year-old. According to the scheme the mother will receive 2000 rupees each for two years. The application should be made before 3 months of conception. If you want to get benefits from the scheme you need to apply through an online post office you must submit your visual certificate related to vision. You also need to provide your discharge certificate and bank details to get the Welfare amount into your bank account.
The objective of the scheme
This scheme provides financial assistance for the wage loss in terms of cash incentives which helps the blind mothers take adequate rest before the delivery time for their first living children. This financial assistance scheme will be provided for better health and nutrition of pregnant women as well as their Unborn children. The social welfare amount of Rupees 48000 has been provided by the state government in 2 years that insurance the Welfare of visually aided parents in all 14 districts of Kerala state.
Benefit of the scheme
- Through this scheme, the pregnant women will get some amount of 48000.
- This scheme provides financial aid to the women who are visually blind and are belong to the weaker section of the society.
- This scheme allows them to take better care of their Unborn baby with better nutrition.
- This also allows the mother to take good care of their health without any financial problem.
- Only those with an income limit below 1 lakh per annum are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- All the visual impairments applicants can apply for this steam.
The applicants who wish to apply for the scheme need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to become eligible for the Matru Jyoti scheme in Kerala. Following is the list of eligibility criteria you need to fulfill before applying for the scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent residence of Kerala state.
- The applicant must be a visually impaired pregnant mother where visually-impaired mint is more than 40%. The annual income of a family should not exceed rupees 1 lakh.
The complete list of documents required to apply for the scheme.
- Certificate copy issued by a medical board showing visual impairment.
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Bank account details.
- Income certificate.
- Ration card of BPL category.
- Discharge certificate.
mathru jyothi scheme how to apply
If you wish to apply for the scheme you need to complete the application process online. Following is the process that you need to follow to apply for this scheme.
- Visit the official website of the Kerala Social Justice Department.
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the schemes Tab on the homepage.
- The list of schemes is appeared on your screen by the Social Justice Department of Kerala.
- Click on the matru Jyoti financial assistance for visually impaired mothers.
- Go to the document section.
- Click on the application form option.
- Fill the application form.
- Also, download the mathru jyothi scheme application form in PDF format.
- Enter the necessary details in the form.
- Self-attested documents and click on the submit button.
Kerala Matru Jyoti scheme beneficiary list
You can also check the beneficiary list for Kerala Matru Jyoti scheme 2021. This scheme is for visually impaired mothers. Follow the steps to check the beneficiary list.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the target groups section.
- Click on the beneficiary details section.
- A new page will appear on a screen.
- Enter the financial year and select the district from the dropdown.
- Now the beneficial is will appear on your screen.