As we all know very well that people belonging to Scheduled Castes have to go through financial problems. For some reason, the Chief Minister of Gujarat state has started a new scheme for the poor beneficiaries of the state who belong to the Scheduled Castes, which is named Manav Garima Yojana. With the help of this scheme, all those people who are suffering from poverty and belong to scheduled caste will be provided financial help by the government.
With the help of this article, we will provide you with all the information related to Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana such as the Manav Garima Yojana 2021 list, manav garima yojana 2021 list, silai machine, last date, online 2020- 2021 last date, and benefits of the scheme.
- 1 e samaj kalyan manav garima yojana
- 2 The objective of Manav Garima Yojana
- 3 Benefits of esamajkalyan gujarat manav garima yojana
- 4 www.sje.gujarat.gov.in Manav Garima Yojana (eligibility criteria)
- 5 Required Documents
- 6 manav garima yojana kit list
- 7 manav garima yojana online apply
- 8 Manav Garima yojana application status
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana was started by the Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Vijay Rupani. The main objective of implementing this scheme is to provide financial help to the people of the poor classes like scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward classes, etc. With the help of this scheme, all the eligible beneficiaries of the state have to be empowered and make them financially strong. With the help of the scheme, the people of the utilitarian castes will be encouraged to provide adequate income and generate self-employment. Under the scheme, additional equipment will be provided by the government to the beneficiaries with the help of which they can run their private business.
This equipment will be provided only to the vegetable vendors and the beneficiaries involved in planting. Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 4000 will also be provided to the beneficiaries. With the successful implementation of this scheme, the unemployment rate in the state will be reduced and people belonging to a poor families will be empowered. Anyway, the beneficiaries are willing to apply for the scheme, they can apply for the scheme through online and offline means.
As we all know that at the time of the coronavirus, the lockdown was implemented across the country, which has had the biggest impact on the business and employment of poor people. For this reason, Manav Garima Yojana has been started by the Government of Gujarat. According to this scheme, employment will be provided to the beneficiaries to encourage entrepreneurship to the poor beneficiaries. With the successful implementation of this scheme, the unemployment rate in the state of Gujarat will be reduced and the economic condition of the poor people will be improved.
The benefits of Manav Garima Yojana will be provided to the people belonging to all the poor sections of the state of Gujarat which are as follows.
- With the help of this scheme, people belonging to the scheduled caste category will be helped to start their own businesses.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance and equipment will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance up to ₹ 4000 will also be provided to the beneficiaries, which will be given to them without any bank credit.
- This amount will help them to buy their equipment.
- Under the scheme, various tools will be provided to the beneficiaries for business, with the help of which they can carry forward their local business.
If you also want to apply under this scheme then you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Gujarat State.
- Applicant must belong to Scheduled Caste.
- The annual income of the applicant should be less than 47000 in rural areas and 60,000 in urban areas.
If you are also willing to apply under such a scheme then you are required to have the following documents.
- Aadhar card
- bank statement
- bank passbook
- BPL certificate
- college id proof
- income certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- residential certificate
- SC caste certificate
- Voter ID Card
- different types of ferries
- beauty parlor
- repair of electrical equipment
- Agricultural Blacksmith / Welding Work
- Made broom supada
- milk-curd seller
- fish seller
- papad making
- hot, cold drinks, snacks sales
- puncture kit
- floor mill
- Spice Mill
- mobile repairing
- punishment work
- Vehicle servicing and repair
If you also want to apply under Manav Garima Yojana then read the process given below carefully.
- You have to go to the Manav Garima yojana’s official website.
- Select the Register option on the home page.
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter the asked information in the Manav Garima yojana online application form.
- Click on Register button.
- Verify the information and click on the confirm button.
- After this process, User ID and Password s.m.s. on your registered mobile number. will be provided by
- Now click on the Login button.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Confirm the captcha code.
- Click on the Login button.
- Scan and upload your photo online.
- Click on Update button.
- To apply, you have to click on Manav Garima Yojana.
- You will see the guidelines related to Manav Garima Yojana.
- Click on OK button.
- Fill the Manav Garima yojana online form 2021 carefully.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Now click on submit button.
You can also apply for this scheme offline. The Gujarat government has started the application process for this scheme through both offline and online mode. You have to download the application form and fill it correctly. Please read the procedure given below by us carefully.
- Go to the official website of sje Gujarat.
- Click on the Schemes button.
- Select the SC option.
- Click on the Find button.
- Select Manav Garima Yojana.
- Click on the Up Form button.
- Download Manav Garima Yojana Form by clicking on the button of download.
- Now fill carefully through offline mode.
- Self-attach all relevant documents.
- Now submit the form to the concerned department.
If you have applied for this scheme and you want to get the information about the application status related to the scheme, then read the procedure given below carefully.
- First of all, go to the official website.
- Now click on the option of Application Status.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Now click on the option of C Status.
- Now you will be able to check the status of your application easily.