Keka login is an online HR management system that provides services to many big corporations in India. This online platform is one of the best all solutions that help companies to prepare custom-made HR solutions for the various business sectors. Services that are provided by Keka login are low and affordable. It helps to provide efficiency in the Human Resource sectors of Indian corporations. It provides catalogs to HR solution features. This is a software developed to help the HR-related activities. This modern software supports different areas such as attendance management, performance, payroll, and other HR-related services. In this article, we are going to inform you about how to log in and register yourself and Keka login portal.
Keka HR Login 2021
Keka software is an HR management system that helps HR officials of Indian corporations to manage various employee-related services. This is Software that allows you to access various features such as performance review, product specialization, project handling, onboarding, live tracking of employees, keka attendance software, keka app download for pc praise hr API for hod, keka app login, time management attendance, and many more services.
All the services have the organization and business bodies in different ways such as provide the simplified workflow, cost-efficiency, team efficiency, refined automation, business intelligence, etc. This software comes in handy with getting a customer support team that allows the business bodies to access the right customer care support.
In today’s time, various business organizations and brands using the Keka software for HR-related activities in which some of them Keka as an HR solution like Aditya Birla, upgrade, ClearTax, Hitachi, and many more. If you want to avail of services provided by Keka then you need to register yourself through this platform. If you want to know how to register yourself through this online software then read the process which is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of Keka.
- Click on the get started option on the homepage.
- Click on the sign-up option.
- The keka login page will appear on your screen.
- Fill up all the details required in the form starting with your name.
- Enter your company email and registered phone number.
- Click on the Next button.
- Follow the process and click on the sign-up button.
After successful registration, you will receive a notification regarding the login credential of your profile on your registered email and phone number. You can also avail of the free trial option for first-time users that you can subscribe to on the basis of various plans.
keka employee login
If you completed your registration process through the Keka HR solution portal that starts login through this portal. If you want to know how to log in then read the process which is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- Or you can click on the link which is mentioned the registration process.
- Click on the keka login sign in option.
- A login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your registered email ID.
- Enter your login password.
- Click on the login button.
Enter the correct password that you received while registered through this platform. These login steps are quite easy for the employer and the employees that help them to access cake a software easily after getting registered.
Features provided by Keka login HR payroll software
- The software provides various packaging features for startups companies and big Corporations.
- You can select your package as per your requirement.
- The foundation package is for companies that price is started with INR 6999 per month.
- In addition to every employee, it is INR 60 per month.
- The next level package is called strength.
- It provides advanced automation and employee engagement for the employer.
- An employer can purchase it for INR 999 per month in addition to hundred employees.
- The third package is called growth.
- It allows the employer to track employees’ performance and their activities related to the company module.
- It is started with 13999 per month for 100 employees.
- The next plan is called Blue Collar pricing. It is beneficial for startup companies that help to learn management products.
- It has a lawyer to encourage their enthusiastic employees by providing recognization and awards.
Keka payroll software feature
- The payroll software feature consists of various payroll services like payroll software expense, management compliance, compensation, loan and advance, and employee Finance.
- It provides a built-in calculation system that allows the employees to frequently change the employee payroll as per the financial adjustment.
- The payroll configuration is difficult to process based on the employer’s requirement.
- This HR solution provides a preview waste financialization structure related to the salary pay slips of the employees.
- It enables better guidelines for the HR professionals in the following areas.
- It also manages the payroll structure according to the leaves attendance and overtime of employees and also allows the deduction of payment whether it is applicable.
National level and global level client
- Provide an easy-guided payroll process for the national and international level clients.
- The service provided by Keka is attracted various client bases and it can be listed out.
- The example of these companies is ICM capital, retina Global, Euro cars Indian private limited Industrial, air solution airport exports, etc.
first, visit the official website of www.keka.com. Go to the login option and you can complete the login process through your registered email address.
For this, you have to select ‘Remote clock-in” option on the homepage. Here, click on ‘Enable Remote clock-in’ and click on the save button.
You can create your Keka account by visiting the official website of Keka.
Keka login is an online HR management system that provides services to many big corporations in India. This online platform is one of the best all solutions that help companies to prepare custom-made HR solutions for the various business sectors.