Jio dlt login online: The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has Provided the latest guidelines for every individual or business entity. Every business needs to register itself on a DLT platform in order to continue sending SMS to their customers and clients. The TRAI New rules are made in order to implement the TCCCPR guidelines. Therefore it becomes essential for all businesses, enterprises, and telemarketers to register themselves with the DLT platform along with their heads or sender IDs And content template.
jio bulk sms registration
In order to send SMS to your clients and customers, you will need to register yourself with the Jio DLT platform as it is mandatory because of the TRAI guideline. As a part of this regulation, TRAI has had directed all the DLT platform operators to restrict traffic for principal entities who have not registered themselves with their respective header or sender IDs with the content template on DLT. Hence it is necessary to register yourself according to the new TRAI guidelines. Below we have provided the information regarding the registration for jio DLT login.
Visit the respective DLT portal of reliance Jio and complete the mandatory registration of header and content templates. For this you will have to upload customer consent also, if applicable to you. It has been made mandatory by TRAI, only DLT registered headers and templates from 1 August 2020 can send SMS delivery.
What is dlt registration jio
DLT stands for distributed ledger technology, this works on a Blockchain-based registration system. All the records of transactions made by network participants are recorded under this ledger in order to keep track of these transactions. According to TRAI guidelines, it has been made mandatory for telly marketers, business enterprises, or individuals to register with the DLT operators in order to send SMS to its customer and client. Hence, if you are a business entity/you will have to dlt template registration jio at the DLT operator in order to send SMS and communicate with your customers.
Registration process – jio bulk sms login
Here we have provided the steps for signup in Jio DLT /DLT registration process in Jio. Follow the steps in order to register yourself easily.
- Firstly open the link – https://trueconnect.jio.com
- A page will open in front of you here click on the register now button in order to register as an entity in the Jio DLT platform.
- Now the second page will open, here you will have to click on the principal entity option.
- After this, if you are already registered as a principal entity click on yes, and if you’re not then click on no. After clicking on fill in the requested details. This will include authorized contact person, organization name, organization category, PAN/TAN, KYC document type, KYC document number, email ID, etc.
- Enter all the details as shown in the below-given image. Select your organization type from the drop-down list.
- Select the type of your KYC document from the list and enter the KYC document number as well.
- Now upload your KYC document and pan card. The size should be less than 5 mb.
- After this enter your email ID, create a password, mobile number, and organization address, and finally click on submit button.
- After this, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in order to complete the mobile number verification.
- Jio will send you an email that your entity registration request has been received and is being processed. After submitting the registration request, you need to wait for 2–3 days for its approval.
- You will receive an email via JIO trueconnect that your entity has been approved. After this, you will receive your login details and entity number on your registered email ID.
- You can now login into your Jio DLT account.
Jio dlt login
- Simply login using your username and password at your JIO DLT account.
- Add SID Groups as your telemarketer in your JIO DLT entity account as shown in the image given below.
Jio Dlt registration charges
The registration charges for different DLT operators in India differ accordingly. As per the revised TRAI guidelines DLT registration has been made mandatory for every business and entity in order to send SMS to their clients. Hence the client has to pay Rs.5900 to the first operator on which you are a Registering. You can register on any DLT platform according to you.
Although the Jio DLT is free. https://trueconnect.jio.com/#/ Visit for DLT registration.
Above we have provided information for jio dlt customer care number, registration process, helpline number, contact number, free dlt registration
& jio dlt registration status.
Disclaimer: the above given information has been taken from the Internet we are not the official source of the information provided above. Hence we are not responsible for any information that has been given above. Viewers are advised to visit the official website of trueconnect Jio in order to know more.
In order to send SMS to your clients and customers, you will need to register yourself with the Jio DLT platform as it is mandatory because of the TRAI guideline. As a part of this regulation, TRAI has had directed all the DLT platform operators to restrict traffic for principal entities who have not registered themselves with their respective header or sender IDs with the content template on DLT.
You can register all the DLT platforms on the JIO DLT platform. You need to register for this platform and pay INR 5900/- to the first operator.