NSIT refers to the Netaji Subhas University of Technology. This University is a technical college that offers BE./M.Tech/ and Doctoral programs to all the students. First. the students have to clear the entrance exam to get admission. The academic calendar at NSUT is organized around the semester system. The academic year is divided into two semesters: the Odd Semester (August-December) and the Even Semester (January-March) (January-June).
In this article, we will discuss NSIT student login, IMS student login, NSIT academic calendar 2022, how to submit NSIT fees, NSIT syllabus, NSIT curriculum, and other related information.
IMSNSIT Student Login
The Netaji Subhas University of Technology offers an IMS login portal where students can log in through their login credentials. Here are the steps for NSIT Student Login:
- First, visit the official website of imsnsit.org login page by clicking here.
- You will be redirected to the IMS login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Enter security no in the given box.
- Click on the login button to complete the process.
In this way, you can also do an NSIT IMS faculty login. You can also check www.nsut.ac.in the recruitment 2022 notification on the official website.
NSIT Alumni Login
IMSNSIT University also offers an NSIT Alumni Login porta, where all the alumni can log in and get the details of their previous sessions such as Markesheet, Degree, and other certificates. Here are the steps for Alumni Login NSIT:
- First, visit the official website of NSIT.
- Click on the Alumni tab on the homepage.
- The NSIT Alumni page will open on your screen.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on the Login tab.
If you have forgotten your NSIT Login Alumni password, you can recover it by clicking on the Forgot password button. You have to provide your User ID or roll number on the next page, and you will receive a reset password link on your registered mobile number. In this way, you can reset your forgotten password.
How to check NSUT Result 2022?
Usually, the Netaji Subhas University of Technology declares the result of the Term-end semester examination 30 to 40 days after the examination. If you are a student of this university and want to check your UG or PG result, here are the steps :
- Visit the official website of imsnsit org imsnsit.
- On the homepage, click on the Examination tab in the menu bar.
- You will be redirected to the next page.
- Here you will see the result link.
- Select the link according to your semester and course.
- On the next page, enter your roll number and click on the result tab.
- Your result will appear on your screen.
- You can also download your result for future reference.
How to check NSUT Examination Schedule 2022?
If you are waiting for the Term-end semester examination, then you can check it on the official website. NSUT has uploaded the Examination schedule 2022. Here are the steps to download it:
- Go to the official website of NSUT College.
- Click on the Examination tab on the homepage.
- Here, you will the all the timetable links.
- Click on your course-related timetable and download it.
Steps to download NSIT academic calendar 2022
NSUT timely uploads the Academic Calendar of each semester on its official website. The Odd semester runs from August to December, with the term-end examination taking place in December. The Even Semester runs from January to June, with the semester examinations taking place in the months of May and June. Here are the steps to download the academic calendar 2022:
- Visit the official website of IMS NSIT.
- You will be landed on the homepage.
- Click on the Academic option.
- Here, you will see the link to the Academic Calendar of the UG and PG courses.
- You can download the academic calendar from here.