Many important schemes are being started by the Central Government of India for the development of rural areas, one of which is Gramin Ujala Yojana. This is one of those schemes that are being implemented by the Government of India, with the help of which rural areas will be developed. Through today’s article, we will give you information related to Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana. If you want to get important information related to this scheme like what is Pradhan Mantri Ujala Yojana and the purpose of the scheme, benefits, features, eligibility, application process, etc. then read this article till the end.
gram ujala yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Ujala Yojana is a scheme implemented by the Government of India, under which all those families who belong to rural areas will be provided LED bulbs for Rs 10. Under this scheme, three to four LED bulbs will be distributed to each family. For this reason, this scheme has been named Gramin Ujala Yojana. Because this scheme will provide light in rural areas with the help of LED bulbs. This scheme will be launched by Public Sector Energy Efficiency Services Limited next month in 5 to 6 rural states of the country. According to the information, this scheme will be officially implemented in the month of April.
gram ujala yojana apply online
There is no kind of application process that has been started officially for this scheme. According to government information, this scheme will be officially implemented in the month of April. When this scheme will be officially launched, at the same time information about the gram Ujala yojana registration process related to the scheme will be provided by the government. As soon as any other information related to this scheme will be provided by the government, we will provide you with information through this article. Request you to stay connected with this article.
The objective of the plan
- The main objective of this scheme is to save electricity in rural areas.
- Through the scheme, LED bulbs will be provided to rural areas for just ₹ 10.
- This will reduce the consumption of electricity in rural areas and the income of rural families will be saved, through the scheme, there will be development in rural areas and their life at home will also improve.
- With the help of this scheme, awareness regarding energy efficiency will be provided to the people of rural areas so that the country will develop.
Features of the plan
- Under PM Gramin Ujala Yojana, a family of rural areas will be provided with an LED bulb for ₹ 10 each. Three to four LED bulbs will be distributed.
- The scheme has been implemented by the Public Sector Energy Efficiency Services Limited.
- The scheme has been started in the rural areas of Vadnagar, Vijayawada and Varanasi coming to Nagpur.
- Will be implemented across India in the month of April.
- About 60 crores LED bulbs will be provided to 15 to 20 crore beneficiaries with the help of the scheme.
- With the help of the scheme, about 9300 crore units of electricity will be saved annually.
- 50,000 crores will be saved per year under the scheme.
- To implement this scheme, rural beneficiaries will not have to provide any subsidy amount to the central or state governments.
- Whatever expenditure will be incurred in this scheme will be done by EESL.
- The cost of the scheme will be recovered by Carbon Trading.
- Awareness regarding energy efficiency will be provided by the government to the family of rural area.
gram ujala yojana launch date
gram ujala scheme launched: Next I have implemented this scheme in all the 6 rural areas of the country including Varanasi in which four LED bulbs will be provided to the family of rural areas at the cost of ₹ 10. With the help of this scheme, electricity will also be saved in rural areas. The main objective of the scheme is to implement energy efficiency in the village. Through this scheme, reduction in electricity bill will also be provided, with the help of which the income of the people of rural areas will be saved. According to the information, with the help of this scheme, about 60 crore LED bulbs will be provided to 15 to 20 crore beneficiaries. With the help of the scheme, both money and electricity of the people of rural areas will be saved. With the help of the scheme, the demand for LED bulbs will increase.
PM Gramin Ujala budget
PM Gramin Ujala Yojana 2022 will be implemented in Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh, Nagpur in Maharashtra, Ara, Bihar, Vadnagar in Gujarat and Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh. With the help of the scheme, 9300 crore units of electricity will be saved annually. Under the plan, there will be an annual reduction of 70 million tonnes of carbon emissions, a budget of ₹ 50000 has been appointed through the program plan. For this scheme, the families of rural areas will not have to provide any subsidy to the central or state government. Whatever expenditure will be incurred in the UJALA scheme will be done by EESL.