Governments always keep working for the betterment of the people in the country, but the government of Chhattisgarh has taken a unique initiative for the silent creatures. The government of Chhattisgarh has started working for the cows just as it is working for the people. Due to which the stray cows will get protection and the direct benefit of this scheme will be the people who follow the animal. Open grazing has been a tradition in most of the states of our country. In this article, we are going to tell you about godhan nyay yojana chhattisgarh app registration pdf, admin login, launch date, in english, etc.
Godhan Nyay Yojana Chhattisgarh 2021
godhan nyay yojana in english: In most parts of our country, the cow rearers leave the cows in the open after milking. This is a very good initiative to change this situation. This condition of cows will completely change after the implementation of this scheme. Veterinarians will keep their animals tied up. Will not leave them here and there to graze in the open. Gordhan Nyay Yojana will also help a lot in improving the economic condition of the livestock farmers. Under this scheme, the government will buy cow dung from cattle owners and a fixed amount of ₹ 2 per kg has been fixed to buy cow dung.
Stages of implementation of Godhan Nyay Yojana
The government is planning to run Godhan Nyay Yojana in two phases. In its first phase, 2240 Gothans of the state will be connected. In the same few days, after the formation of 2800 formations, cow dung will be purchased in the second phase as well.
Through Godhan Nyay Yojana, the government has started buying cow dung for the first time on 21st July 2020.
Under this scheme, the government will buy cow dung at Rs. 2 per kg from the farmers and livestock owners of the state.
The government will issue a card to the beneficiaries of Godhan Nyay Yojana, in which the quantity of cow dung, its price and all other information will be present.
Eligibility for Godhan Nyay Yojana
- To take advantage of this scheme, the animal owner applying should have Aadhar card.
- The big landlords of the state may not get the benefit of this scheme because this scheme has been started with the aim of making the poor cattle farmers prosperous while the big landlords are already prosperous.
- The applicant applying in Godhan Nyay Yojana should be a citizen of Chhattisgarh by origin.
- It will be necessary to give information about the number of animals the livestock owner has under the Godhan Nyay Yojana.
- It will be mandatory to register the number of animals with the government.
CG Godhan Nyay Yojana Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- animal information
- Passport size photo of the vet
Benefits of Godhan Nyay Yojana
- Animal husbandry will get a commercial form through Godhan Nyay Yojana. So that farmers will be able to get income from their livestock.
- The biggest benefit from this scheme will be the stray cows because any animal husbandry will take proper care of their animals and will not leave them open to take advantage of this scheme.
- Proper arrangement of fodder and water will be made for the animals of the cattle owners through the Godhan Nyay Yojana.
- There will be freedom from animal accidents and road accidents.
- Due to which the loss of life and property due to animals will be prevented.
- With this scheme, accidents and cruelty to animals will also be stopped.
- The economic condition of the farmers and cattle rearers in the state will improve.
- The state will also get rid of the filth caused by stray animals roaming here and there.
- Animal dung will be used to make vermicompost manure.
- Due to which organic fertilizers will be easily available to the farmers and will also help in reducing the use of chemical fertilizers.
- The burning of cow dung made of cow dung in villages will automatically be banned without any rules.
- Due to which air pollution can also be got rid of.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana?
Interested animal husbandry beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to take advantage of this scheme, then they should follow the method given below. If you want to apply for this scheme then you need to download godhan nyay app. If you wants to know how to download this app then read the steps that are mentioned below.
- Go to the play store on the smartphone.
- Search for godhan nyay yojana app.
- Click on godhan nyay yojana app.
- Click on the install button.
- Wait till the installation process is completed.
Godhan nyay yojana registration
- Open the app and apply for godhan nyay yojana.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Chhattisgarh Godhan Nyay Yojana application.
- The application form will open in front of you.
- Then you have to fill in all the information asked in the application form.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, your application will be done.