Diksha App is an e-learning app, which is created by NCTE. In this application students are being provided study material of every board. The application provides study material to students in many different languages. In India, teachers have been creating and using innovative technology-based solutions in their classrooms ever since the corona epidemic arrived. Various state governments of the country have particularly encouraged the programs launched to support teachers in a digital way with the help of DIKSHA app. Here is the information regarding Diksha App downloading, Diksha app login online, diksha app registration, diksha.gov.in app download, diksha portal and dixa app download kaise karna hai.
Diksha App Features
- 1 Diksha App Features
- 2 Download Diksha App for PC
- 3 Diksha App Free Download for Mobile
- 4 Download Diksha App for Jio Phone
- 5 How to Download Certificate from Diksha App
Diksha App is a special initiative of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (Ministry of Education, Govt of India). This application is launched to provide students technology-based solutions in online classrooms. Teachers can add information and study materials according to their goals, capabilities, and needs. This app will help both teachers and students. The features of the Application includes:
- With this application, you can get interactive content for teachers and students created by the best creators of India.
- Students can scan QR codes from their textbooks and get additional learning material related to their subject.
- You can store and share offline content even without internet connectivity.
- You can find related lessons and worksheets taught in school class.
- You can also experience this app on initiation in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Urdu.
- On this app, you can upload many content formats like videos, PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P & quizzes.
Download Diksha App for PC
Diksha app for pc: The DIKSHA Desktop App is yet to be launched. On the homepage of official website of Diksha App it has been announced that the Desktop application is going to be announced soon for Ubuntu, Win 7 and Win10 OS.
How to download diksha app
Here are the steps for downloading Diksha App in Pc/Laptop/ Desktop.
- Click here to visit the official website of the Diksha App.
- Now Go to Diksha Desktop App.
- Click on Download Diksha Desktop App.
- App will be downloaded to your Personal Computer.
You can also know how to access digital content using QR code on mobile, how to access digital content using Dial code on the desktop via downloading the below given PDF for the Diksha portal.
Diksha app install
After Downloading the application File of Diksha, Simply install it on your system.
- Open the downloaded file on your PC.
- Click on the Install button.
- The installation process will begin.
- After the App is installed on the phone, click on Open App.
- A shortcut on your desktop will also be installed.
You can use the app which offers engaging learning material, relevant to the prescribed school curriculum, to teachers, students, and parents. Simply download the app or Scan QR codes given on the textbooks of students. You can also use the application for Offline learning too.
Diksha Online: Students can also use the Diksha Web, which is a web Portal of DIKSHA. This Portal provides online access to all of DIKSHA’s e-Resources to students, parents, and teachers online via the browser only. Use this link to Access the Diksha Web Portal. link to Access the Diksha Web Portal.
Diksha App Free Download for Mobile
- Go to Google play store or directly click here.
- Install the App on your android mobile phone.
- Wait for the App to be installed.
- You can now use the app.
How To Use Diksha App
- Now Open the app, and select the language in which you want to study.
- Tap on continue.
- Select your role from: Student, Teacher and Parent.
- Students will have to Tap on Continue as Student.
- Now the app will ask for permission from you, tap on Grant Access and then tap on Allow.
- Select your School board in the bottom and then tap continue.
- Select your Medium and Class and then tap on continue.
- Now on the home screen of the app, three main features will be shown to you Medium, Class and Subjects.
- Now you can see all the subjects related to the class and board you selected.
- Select the subjects you want to study.
Diksha app download apk
Diksha login – How to do it?
- Open the application, the login page will be opened in front of you. Enter your username and password and click on the submit button.
- Select the various details from the drop-down menu. This includes subjects, class, medium, and board. Click on the submit button.
- Here the system will display the student’s dashboard from where all the available courses can be accessed.
- Students can avail different sorts of courses, according to their classes and curriculum.
Download Diksha App for Jio Phone
Diksha Application can be easily download and installed in JioPhone. Here are the steps for Diksha App Download Jio Phone:
- Firstly open jio store in your jio phone.
- Now go to the search bar and search for Diksha App.
- After that click on DIKSHA – Platform for School Education.
- Now click on download button after this your downloading will be started.
How to Download Certificate from Diksha App
Diksha app certificate download: The Certificate of Diksha – Platform for School Education can be downloaded from the official website of the application. Here are the steps to download the certificate from Diksha App:
- Open the app on your mobile device.
- From here tap on Profile.
- Scroll down to course(s) Attended section.
- Download option can be found in the completed courses that offers certificates.
- Here Tap on Download option. (When the download completes, you’ll get a notification on your device).
Note: The certificate is downloaded into your mobile storage.
- Tap the notification to open the certificate which is in Pdf Format.
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Offered By||NCERT (MHRD, Government of India)|
Launch DIKSHA App.
Click on Student.
Tap on the QR Code icon.
Scan the QR Code with your camera Scanner by focusing the camera on the QR Code.
No, Diksha app is not available on iOs yet.
Yes, it is available for PC. Go to https://diksha.gov.in/getapp/ to use it on your Personal computer.