DIKSHA app Is a very essential e-learning app that has been launched by the government of India. The application has been created by NCTE. The application provides learning material to not only students but also to their teachers and parents so they can share their views and share educational material with each other. The app Itself is becoming a great source for the promotion of e-learning in our country. Diksha app can be used on android and iOS apart from this Jio phone users can also download Diksha app for Jio phone by following the steps that have been shown by us in this article. Here’s how to do diksha app download on jio phone.
Diksha App Download for Jio Phone
Jio phone runs on a special operating system which is known as KaiOs. The kaios operating system lets you use WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube on your Jio phone. Although there is no official DIKSHA application made for Jio phone but you can still access and use the Diksha app on your Jio phone by the below given steps.
How to Download Diksha App in Jio Phone
To download Diksha app in Jio phone follow the below given steps:
- Open jio store in your jio phone.
- Now go to the search bar and search for Diksha App.
- After that click on DIKSHA – Platform for School Education.
- Now click on download button after this your downloading will be started.
How to Install Diksha App in Jio Phone
Prior downloading the DIKSHA app, you can install the app in your jiophone by the below given steps:
- Firstly, Go to Download Folder of you phone.
- Select DIKSHA app from the list of downloaded files.
- Now click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- The installation process will now start.
- Allow ‘Install unknown apps permission’ in order to install the app.
- The app will be installed on your phone.
Note: These steps will work only when the DIKSHA official app for jio Phone will be launched. Till then you can access DIKSHA by following the steps below.
How to use DIKSHA App on Jio Phone
To use Diksha app in Jio phone, check out these steps:
- Open the browser of your Jio phone and search Diksha in the search box.
- After this a list of results will be presented on the screen from here you will have to select the first option whose link is diksha.gov.in.
- Now switch to mobile view for the app because the website view will be difficult to use because of the small screen.
- Where are you can search for all learning materials like syllabus and answer sheets for NCERT, CBSE, ICSE or state boards.
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Offered By||NCERT (MHRD, Government of India)|
How to scan qr code in diksha app
- Launch DIKSHA App.
- Click on Student.
- Tap on the QR Code icon.
- Scan the QR Code with your camera Scanner by focusing the camera on the QR Code.
Above we have provided the information about diksha app download qr code scanner jio phone, Jio phone me diksha app kaise download kare and jio phone diksha app download apk.