caller skull app
|Name of Application||Details|
|Application Name||caller skull app|
|Requirements||Android 5.0+ version|
|Benefits||Customize your caller screen|
|Features||An effective caller ID app|
Caller skull is one of the best caller ID application which helps you to set various kind of themes in your contact list. In short if one of your contacts calls you you will be able to know who it is by setting different incoming themes and wallpaper. It helps you to set any cool video screen in incoming calls in your android smartphone. If you don’t want to set a video theme you will also able to set hd full-screen photo on your mobile. This application has many exciting and amazing features that totally customize your smartphone.
- User-friendly and cool UI
- Bug Fixes
- Favorites Tab option
- Smart Search Bar
caller skull app Features
- You can able to set the skull theme video in your incoming ringtones.
- Also, provide a simple video preview that shows you how your mobile screen looks when someone calls you.
- Also, provide color LED flash notification alert light.
- Also, provide you video/photo/call-in full-screen mode.
- A full-screen video caller function.
- It has a simple and very easy UI design.
- Very user friendly and easy to use.
- You can also select images and videos from your mobile gallery.
- Provide various beautiful themes and also provide a designer deny button for cut any calls.
- Provide you with very attractive and very stunning themes.
- Provide you with high-quality video and photo themes.
- Provide you with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
Caller skull app download
- If you want to download this app you need to click on the download button which shows above.
- After that on the new page click on the DOWNLOAD NOW button.
- After that download automatically starts and then you need to begin the installation process.
caller skull apk install process
- First, click on the caller ID Apk file in your smartphone.
- Then one pop-up appears which shows you might harm your computer if you agree Click on Ok.
- Now go to the setting menu.
- Now you need to click on the security tab.
- Now you need to grant permissions to the app click on the Allow from this source button
- After that installation screen appear. Click on Yes for “Do you want to install this application?”
- Now you need to go to Settings -> Security -> Lock screen & security.
- Now enable the option “Unknown sources”. (for Android 7.0 and below).